•14•

Skylars pov

"Can we open presents yet?" Ethan groans. "After dinner honey" Lisa tells him again. "Ugh" he moans. "How long till dinner?" I whines "half an hour" Lisa says annoyed. "Come on Ethan. Let's go to your room" I pull him up the stairs. "Ooooo. Don't be too loud" Cameron smirks making me shake my head. "He wishes" I laugh as Ethan turns around carefully on the step and says "she's right. I do" I roll my eyes playfully while continuing to pull him into his old room.

"Why'd you want to co-" I cut him off by ripping off his Christmas sweater. "Oh" me smirks while pulling my waist closer. "Kiss me Ethan" I tell him. "Not yet" he teased.

"What do you want to do?" I ask laying side by side with him. "Let's watch 22 jump street" he turns in the tv, and watch 22 jump street is what we did. Kinda. I turn on my side, facing Ethan and wrap my leg around his hips. "What about now?" I ask as his eyes trail down to my lips.

Our lips move in sinc. My hands can't help but tangle themselves in his messy hair.  "Dinners read- oh god!" Cameron says before covering her eyes. "Okay. Bye Cameron" he says getting off the bed and directing her out of the room. He closes the door behind her before glancing at me, we no longer could hold in our laughter as we both busted out laughing.

"Okay I'm starving" he says as he puts his Christmas sweater back on. "Let's go" I say as I open the door and race down the stairs. "Did you at least use protection?" Cameron asks directing all attention on to us. "You don't need protection to kiss" Ethan blushes as I chuckle behind him.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Finally!" Ethan says as we sit around the pale pink Christmas tree. "Okay everyone find a present with your name on it and we'll all open them at the same time" Sean announced over the chatter.

Ethan picked the biggest one with his name on it of course and I picked my smallest one. "3...2...1 go!" Sean yelled. The room was filled with crumbling sounds. I was the first one to finish unwrapping, after all mine was the smallest.

It was a little box with a note on it. I peel the tape off and open up the note.

"You haven't stopped staring at this every time we go to the mall. So I bought it.
-E"
as soon as I read this I knew exactly what was inside. "Oh my god! Ethan!" I squeal after opening the box.

"Thank you!" I crawl over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Ah" he says as we slowly tip over. I end up laying on top of him in between his legs, both of us laughing like idiots.