•26•

Skylars pov

"Welcome to the world Tori Belle Dolan" Ethan looks at her big eyes and smiles.

We liked the name Tori and since belle in French means beautiful we figured it would be perfect for a beautiful baby girl.

"Toarwi" Noah cheered. He's 19 months now (1 year and 7 months old)

He's still working on R's😂. "Wanna hold her?" Ethan asked as he lays beside me on the bed. He wasn't in here for the birth. Him and Ethan sat outside. This one hurt way more that the first time. After all she is much bigger. A whole 3 pounds! Noah was 7 and Tori was 10! It may not seem like much but God. It hurts like hell!

"Yeah" he nods. Ethan hands him his little sister while supporting her head. "S'cute!" He laughed.

He had no idea but this is what me Gray and Ethan used to say all the time way before he was born.

Mine and Ethans mom showed up as well as Grayson, Cameron and Emma.

They apologized for missing Noah's birth. They've all met him plenty of times tho. "Tori" my mom smiles at her. "You did good" she smiles at us. "You treat her well" my mom 'whispers' to Ethan. "I know" he blushes.

••••••••••••

Noah helped Tori take her first steps he got a big hug after that!

Now they run around all the time playing games and communicating in the babbling language that they have together.

Me and Ethan have always made sure that their style was fleeked😂 they legit dress like teenagers and it's so adorable.

••••••••••••••••••

"Happy birthday, to youuuuu" we sing to Tori as she stares at the cake. She attempts to blow them out but after failing Ethan blew them out for her. After taking out the candles Tori sticks her hand in the cake, grabbing a handful and shoves it in her mouth. Well at least some of it went in her mouth. The rest smeared all over her face. "Ee" she smiles showing us all her front teeth.

Noah is 2 and a half now and let me tell you, terrible twos is and understatement! He is so stubborn!

•••••••••
I cried as Noah taught Tori her first word. "No! Ma-ma" he sounds it out for her. "Mamy" she giggles. "Ma-ma!" He yells. "Mama" she says back quickly like she knew how to say it all along. "Yay! Good job Tori" I swooped her up into my arms.