•20•

Ethan's pov

She runs her hands through my messy, brown hair while I stare deeply into her dark green eyes.

"I love you......" I whisper. I hear her swallow the lump in her throat. "I love you too" she speaks. "Don't say it if you don't mean it, I want the truth Sky" I tell her.

"The truth? Truth is, You make me happy, you make me laugh, you're smart, different, you're a little crazy and awkward, but your smile alone can make my day. So you want the truth? The truth is I love you Ethan" she says as her cheeks turn red. "I've never heard anything like that before" I tell her as she looks down at my smile. "And I've never spoken anything so truthful" she says to me, causing her mouth to grow into a smile.

"I can't wait 7 months" I tell her. "I need you to be mine" I add. "You have to" she tells me with a giggle. "No i don't. They haven't booked the location yet" I tell her as a smirk grows on both of our faces.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Skylars pov

"We have some news" Ethan says as everyone's attention turns towards us. Cameron and Emma look very confused as they see us hand in hand. "We'd like to move the wedding date closer" Ethan announced. "But I thought you guys hated each other?" Cameron asks. "Don't say that!" Their mom nudges her. "Not anymore" I say as I look up at Ethan. He smiles while looking back down at me.

Thank god Ethan and Grayson are good now. Considering how mad Ethan was I can honestly say I don't think Ethan would have invited him to the wedding.

"When were you thinking?" My dad asks us. "3 months" I say. "I can't wait that long" Ethan whispers as his hand slides down my back and onto my butt. I swat his hand off and internally roll my eyes as he places it back where it was.

"That's great" our moms say at the same time. "I'll call Suzy and ask if she can make the invitations" his mom says. "And I'll book an appointment for dress shopping" my mom says cheerfully.