•21•

Skylars pov

"3 weeks!" Ethan says while hugging me from behind as I slave over the stove making breakfast. "I know! I can't wait baby" I tell him as he tucks his chin into the crook of my neck. He plants a kiss on my neck before walking away to sit at the table.

"After breakfast I have to meet up with Nate, Aaron, Grayson, Jake and Logan to pick out out tuxedos" he sighs. "Okay. I have to go dress shopping with my mom, Emma, Cameron and 3 of my old friends anyway" I tell him after handing him his plate of food. "Thank you" he says as i sit down and start eating.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"This dress is perfect!" Ashley my friend from my old town says while holding up a mint green bridesmaids dress. "Yes!" We all agree. They all find there sizes in that dress and go try it on.

"You all look amazing" I say to all of them. "Thanks" a few of them say including Sara and Sam(also old friends. They're sisters)

"Go try this on!" My mom says quietly while handing me a dress.

"Ew" I at as I put it on. It's putrid. "Oh you look lovely. We're getting that one!" My mom says as I walk out in it. "Doesn't she?" She asks my bridesmaids. "Eh" they say.

"Mom I hate this one! Can you at least let me pick my wedding dress. You already got to pick my groom" I tell her. "Fine but I think it looks great." She frowns.

"Oh. My. God." My friends say as I walk out in a beautiful dress. "I love it" I say while smiling. "Well I guess" my mom admits. It's nice. (Pic)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I love this dress! It makes me feel like a princess! It makes me feel sexy. It makes me feel....me.

I buy the dress not caring about how much it was.(it was a lot!)

We all skip to the car holding the hook of hangers that the dresses are hanging on. I got a cover over mine so that Ethan couldn't look at it.

When I got to our apartment Ethan was already there. "You found a dress?!!" Ethan says excited as he jumps up off the couch. "Yeah! I love it" I tell him. "That means that I'll love it even more!" He tells me. Making me laugh.

"No peaking!" I tell him as I hang it up in the closet. "Fine" he sighs. "How's the zipper?" He asks "fine why?" I ask confused. "Cause I'm gonna be needing to take it off of you pretty quickly" he says with a smirk. "Well hopefully it's not too hard for you" I tell him as I curl up under his arm.

It's hard to believe that 3 months ago I was dreading the day that I now can't wait for! I can't wait for the sunlight to hit the ring perfectly creating a glare in my eyes. Is that Weird?