•13•

Skylars pov the next morning.

"I lowkey once thought that Grayson was Ethan once" I admit to the girls. "It's fine I've done that a few times as well" Emma says before we all laugh.

"When we were younger I did that like every day!" Cameron says when she stops laughing.

Graysons pov

I walk out of my room and hear skylars beautiful voice speaking. "Once I thought Grayson was Ethan"

This was the perfect time to make my move because Ethan snuck out to go to a friends house.  "Hey Skylar wanna come watch a movie?" I ask from the top of the stairs doing my best Ethan impersonation. "Yeah sure" she says before getting up off the couch and heading towards me. "Remember the number one rule, abstinence!" Cameron tells us as she walked up the stairs.

"So what do you want to watch?" I ask her as we lay in Ethan's bed. "I don't want to watch anything" she says before straddling my hips. "Y-you don't?" I stutter.

Is this what kind of stuff Ethan does with her??!!

"I don't know about this" I say before lifting her off of my lap and placing her back on the bed. "Why not?" She asks. "I thought I heard Cameron coming up the stairs" I lie.

Although it would suck if Cameron saw this because she would tell Ethan.

"Let's just watch a movie" I say before clicking Step Brothers. "We watched this the other day" she says before giggling. "Oh yeah. Sorry" I say before picking another one.

I'm really messing this up! For some reason she doesn't seem to notice. Either that or she just doesn't care.

Skylars pov the next day

Yesterday morning there was something different about Ethan. He seemed more.....up tight. Usually he's so chill.

And something looked different about him too. Oh well.

It was still very fun.

After contemplating hard for a few minutes I decided to tell Ethan how much fun I had.

To E👌🏼: I had a great time yesterday:)

Ethan's pov

"Hm that's weird" I say to Grayson. "What's weird?" He asks curiously. "Skylar just texted me. She said 'I had a great time yesterday' I wasn't even with her" I tell him. "M-maybe she just sent it to the wrong person" he says sounding a bit nervous. "Yeah your probably right. I'll ask"

To Sky❤: but we didn't hang out
Sky❤️: what do you mean?
To sky❤️: i snuck out to a friends house in the morning and I didn't sneak back in until 3 and by then you were gone.
Sky❤️: that doesn't make any sense.....
Sky❤️: uh oh
To sky❤️: what?
Sky❤️:it was Grayson.
To Sky❤️: I can't believe he said yes when you asked him to hang out! Why wouldn't he tell you it was him?
Sky❤️: Ethan....
To sky❤️: yes?
Sky❤️: he asked me. He asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with him.

"I can't believe you man!" I say leaving my phone on the table and walking towards Grayson. "What?" He asks sounding more nervous than ever