•9•

Ethan's pov

Ever since we met, Skylar has always disliked me. I mean I get it she doesn't really want to marry me, but does she really feel the need to be that rude?

Lately I feel like Skylar has kinda lightened up, like we've become closer.
I think the kiss really caught her attention, opened her eyes, made her realize that, hey, I'm not that bad.

I find myself thinking about Skylar while I struggle to fall asleep.

I smile at her soft snores. Without thinking I move closer, vanishing the gap that was. I love the electric feeling that shoots through out my body when we make contact.

My thoughts slow, as my eyes become glued shut and before I knew it a was asleep next to my beautiful fiancé.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I open my eyes to the delicious smell of pancakes. A smile forms on my face that quickly fades as I noticed Skylar was not beside me.

I get out of bed before shuffling downstairs into the kitchen.

A little weird that I know my way around their house

I smile as I I walked into the kitchen. "Someone's happy?" Laura says before flipping a pancake. "I smelt food. Food gives me happiness" I tell her seriously.

I rub the gunk out of the corners of my eyes as I sit down across from where Skylar is sitting.

"Morning" I cheesed as she shoved a huge bite of pancake in her mouth. "How did you for all that pancake in your mouth?" I ask her in amazement. "Mmmm" she mumbled before shrugging.

Skylars pov

"I'm hanging out with Cameron today! She's gonna introduce me to her friend...Emma?" I tell him after breakfast while hoping I said the right name. "I know Emma. You'll love her!" He tells me. "When did you and Cameron become so close?" He asks curiously. "Since I first saw her and she saw me" I tell him. "Cool" he says before sitting beside me on my bed. "What are you doing?" I ask as he placed his warm hand on my upper thigh. "Shh" he says before our lips met unexpectedly.