•1• of part two

Ethan's pov

We walk into the beautiful beach house our parents rented us for our one weekend honey moon.

"This bed looks great to....sleep on don't you think?" I ask her with a smirk as we stand in the doorway of the bedroom. "Yeah. Sleep" she says taking in my features.

"The perfect wedding gift- dad. Ps, don't tell your mother she'll kill me" I read the not out loud while holding the wrapped box in my hand.

"Do you want to open it?" I ask Sky, "no it's your gift, you open it" she says sweetly.

"Great minds think alike" I wink while holding the box of condoms. Lol my dad knew that this was the first thing we would want to do. Little does he know we already have. 3 times.

"I need to take this dress off. It is not meant for these hips" Skylar says after taking out the braid from her hair leaving it in beautiful curls.

"Wait" I say before walking up behind her. "Stay still" I whisper in her eat as I slowly unzipped her dress.

I can feel her shivers as I leave a trail of kisses down her spine.

"Ethan" she moaned quietly while shoving her hands in my hair. "I want you" I turn my around. She threw the jacket of my tux across the room before unbuttoning my shirt. She unzips my pants before they drop to the floor.

Before I knew it her hands were in my pants as she started feeling me. She kissed my jawline making every last hair on my body stand up( not the only thing that's up;] ) Every last hair!

"Let's do this" she pushes me on the bed. I love when she takes control like this. Don't get me wrong I love being dominant, but when a girl takes the lead, I ain't just gonna ask her to stop!