•27•

Skylars pov

First, I apply 'strange' all over my eyelids(1st in pic) to make all the colours pop. then I add 'limit' (4) on the outer 3/4 of my eyelids. I then put 'factory' (9) on the outer corners of my eyes making sure to blend out any harsh lines. and finally I go back in with 'strange' on the inner corner of my eyes and 'limit' on my lower lash line to make my eyes pop (not literally pop, that would be gross)

I apply a few coats of mascara before winging out my eyeliner. "Wow I got them even on the first try!" I say while looking at the wings. "Wow you look great!" They say after looking up from their phones. "Thanks but I'm not done yet" I tell them.

I carefully contour my face making sure not to add to much. I highlight my cheek bones, above my top lip, above my eyebrows and the tip of my nose.

Speaking of eyebrows, the next step is to comb through my eyebrows before filling them in and using 'eyebrow gel' to hold them in place. I apply a very small amount of blush and some dark pink lip stick before looking at the finished product in the mirror. "Perfect" I whisper before turning around to face the girls.

They look up from there phones as they see me move around. "Wow" they say as the same time. "Is that an angle or our best friend?" Emma asks Cameron. "Both" she replied, not taking her eyes off of me. "Are you even real?" Cameron asks.

"Thanks guys" I say before walking into the bathroom to put on the dress.

I slide my legs into the dress before pulling it up. I jump slightly making it slid ride on. "like a glove!" I say quietly.

I look at myself in Cameron's mirror while thinking when did I get so grown up?

When I walk out of the bathroom the girls had started doing their makeup. "Amazing!" Cameron says while looking at me in her mirror as she fills in her perfect eyebrows(for real tho)

"Ready to go?" I ask the girls as we all stand side by side in our dresses. "The limos already outside" I add. "Let's go!" They say in sinc.

We all run down the stairs while holding our shoes. I also had to hold my dress up so you know, I don't trip and roll down the stairs.

We put our heels on before walking out the door and getting in the limousine that was parked outside.