•16•

Ethan's pov

"Ethan wake up!" Skylar sakes me while straddling my hips. "What" I ask confused while smiling at our positioning. "Ethan I just threw up!" She says excitedly "so what?" I ask becoming more and more confused. "Ethan....last week when we..." She asks waiting for me to clue in "you're pregnant!" I yell.

"Well I don't know yet but maybe" she cheeses from ear to ear. "Let's go to the store and get a pregnancy test just to make sure" I jump out of bed and put on some khakis and a grey shirt. "Okay" she says still smiling.

God how I love that smile. With her white aligned teeth and the way you can see her eyes squint. The way her nose scrunches up the slightest bit and her head tilts back. That's how I knew I was in love with her. The way I get butterflies because of even the smallest of things about her.

••••••••••••••

"You folks must've had some fun" the lady says as we buy the tests. I didn't care because I was so happy but I guess it kind of got to Skylar a bit. "Is it really your business?" Skylar asks her quietly, trying not to make a scene. "Just an opinion" she defended herself. "I don't recall asking for your opinion" Skylar sasses.

"Okay. Time to go" I pull her arm. "She's moody. She must be pregnant" the woman laughed to me. "You little bi-" I cut her off by covering her mouth and pulling her out of the store.

People were looking at us weird but after all it did look like I was kidnapping her. "Why did you do that?" Skylar asks after prying my hand off of her face. "You can't just do that in the middle of the store" I laugh. "Fine" she sneaks under my arm.

"I can't wait to get home and watch you pee on that stick" I say once we are in the car. "Wow that was more inappropriate then I thought it would be" I say as Skylar laughs her ass off in the passenger seat.

•••••••••••••••••••

After waiting what felt like the longest 10 minutes of my life, it's finally time to see if Skylar is pregnant. "Ugh....Skylar?" I ask trying to sound disappointed "I'm not pregnant!" She frowns before plopping down on the bed. "Yeah sorry. There was only one line" I lay down beside her.

"Can I tell you something?" She asks. "Of course! Anything" I watch her lips "I love you so much and I really just want to start a family" she smiles faintly. "Well 1st, I love you too. And 2nd that's great because there was actually 2 lines!" I shout. "Really?" She jumps off the bed. "Yeah look!" I pull the test out of my pocket and show her. "We're finally gonna have a baby" she celebrates. "Yay!" I yell.

I open the balcony door, walk out and scream "WE'RE HAVING A BABY!" Causing people on the streets below us to look up in confusion. "MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE IS PREGNANT" I yell down to then receiving a few claps. "YES I AM!" She yells down before running back inside and laughing on the floor.