•15•

Narrators pov on Ethan's feelings

Ethan is a bit mad a Grayson and Skylar. It's obvious why he is mad at Grayson but the reason why he is mad at Sky is because, he doesn't understand how she could not have noticed the obvious differences between the two.

Grayson doesn't have a lip piercing or a neck tattoo. He wondered if she honestly didn't notice or if she knew it was Grayson and just didn't care.

He has tried to push the anger towards Skylar as they did only meet 2 weeks ago. And technically they aren't married yet.

Narrators pov (Skylar)

"Skylar?!" Laura yells while looking up at Skylars closed door from the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah?" She asks after the door flys open. "We have something to tell you" Laura says nervously before walking into the kitchen and sitting with Allen, her lovely husband, at the dinner table.

"What is it?" Skylar asks as she joins them by sitting across from her father at the dinner table.

Ethan's pov

"What is it?" I ask as I sit across from my mom at the table. "We bought you something" she says. "What is it? Where is it?" I ask excitedly. "It's an apartment!" My dad says sounding excited. "I don't get it *awkward chuckle* Why did you buy me an apartment?" I ask while being very confused. "For you and Skylar to love together" she says making it seem like I'm stupid. "What?" I ask standing up and smashing my fists down on the counter top. "We thought, since you'll be living together once your married. Why not start now?" My dad says. "Oh I can think of a few reasons!" I say while pacing across the room. "1. I'm 19! I can't have my own place 2. I can't afford groceries 3.i don't know how to do laundry 4. We met 2 weeks ago!" I tell them with attitude. "Don't raise your voice at me" my dad says strictly. "Ugh! I hate this stupid marriage!" I yell before stomping up to my room, my hands clenched in fists.