•24•

Skylars pov

"I'll be right back. Make sure he doesn't choke!" I say referring to Noah. I stand up from the table and start towards the bathroom. "Okay" Ethan and Nate say at the same time and Grayson nods with his mouth full.

Once I'm finished in the bathroom I wash my hands before walking back to my seat. Noah bounces up and down and claps as I sit back down at the table.

"Hi!" I say to him as I look at him in his high chair. "Where are my fries?" I ask after realizing that all of them were missing. My first thought was to look over at Ethan. "What!?" He asks throwing his hands in the air in "innocence". "I know it was you" I laugh. "It wasn't I promise!" He sticks out his pinky. "Fine" I interlock our pinkies before looking around the table still trying to figure out the culprit.

"It was you!" I say looking at Grayson. "Nope" he shakes his head. "You?" I ask Nate. "No ma'am" he solutes. "It was you wasn't it?" I ask Noah.

"Ahahababab" he screamed before pulling out a French fri from behind his back and eating it. "Ugh" I groan before laughing.

•••••
"Say goodbye!" I tell Noah as we stand out side of the car me holding Noah on my hip. "Ba-bii!" He says while waving his hand. "Bye Noah" Nate and Grayson wave back.

Noah pouts as I strap him in. Man, he sure does love his family.

At home the next morning.

"Ethan!?" I ask panicked. "Yeah?" He asks from the kitchen. "Where's Noah?" I ask him after walking out of Noah's room.

There's no way we lost him. "Oh I dropped him of at my moms house before you woke up" he says before taking a bite out of a banana. "Oh.........why?" I ask him. He tilts the banana my way, silently asking if I want some.

He watches as I take a bite before answering. "So that you can take a bite out of my banana" he smirks. I push him away playfully. "Ethan! You're so perverted!" I tell him truthfully white part of my bite still in my mouth. "Yeah...I know. But you love it" his smirk grows wider. "Yeah......I guess" I move closer.

He uses his hips to pin me against the counter placing his hands on it, one on each side of me. I look at our position before he speaks up. "So..what do you say. You wanna see my banana?" He asks in a low voice. "Why not" I say before pressing my lips against his. We both giggled into the kiss as it intensified.

I wrap my arms around his neck tangling my fingers in his hair. I jump slightly wrapping my legs around his waist as we moved closer towards the bedroom.

We finally made it to the bed, bumping into things on the way. "I. Love. You" he says out of breath in between kisses. "I love you too" I break the kiss to take off our shirts.

He breaks the kiss to slide my pants off and I slide his pants off. "Let's do this!" I say as we get under the covers.

Well that escalated quickly!