•5•

Skylars pov

"She's beautiful" I hear Ethan say to someone as my mom opens the door. "I'll be the judge of that" a boy that looks similar to Ethan replies.

I look down as I finish walking down the stairs making sure you can't see that I'm blushing. I look at the Dolan family while swinging my brown curly hair over my shoulders.

Both Ethan and his twins mouth hung open. They both closed their mouth as I looked but I could tell;)

Ethan's eyes look my up and down as I walk closer, as his twin respectfully keeps his eyes on my face.

I smile as I stand beside my mom. "This is Skylar. Skylar that's Grayson and Cameron!" My mom tells me enthusiastically as she pointed to which is which. "You already know everyone else" my mom adds.

"Come on in!" I tell everyone before they all pile into the house. Ethan and Grayson go do something, idk boy sh*t.
But what Cameron did surprised me. "Hi I'm Cameron" she says before sticking her hand out. I decline the hand shake by pulling her into a hug. "I'm Sky" I tell her my nickname.

"It's so nice to meet you" she says. "It's nice to finally have a girl in this house!" I say being completely honest. "I can only imagine" she says after me. "I love your makeup" I tell her while admiring the way she did it. "I was thinking the same about you! And your outfit. The outfit is supper cute!" She says while following me up the stairs. "I think we'll get along just great" I say before my mouth forms into an evil smile.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask her while in my room. "I don't know it's your house!" She makes a good point. "We could go swimming?" I tell her. I love swimming. "Yeah but our makeup?" She says making a face that reads 'ehh'

"I have this water proof setting spray that works really well!" I tell her while trying to find it in my huge makeup collection. "Yeah sure! Would you mind if I borrowed a bathingsuit?" She asks shyly. "Yeah sure!" I say as I find the spray.

"Holy you have a lot of bathingsuits!" She says as I take out a medium sized storage bin full of bathingsuits. "This one is nice" I say handing her a pretty top while trying to find the bottom. "Ah" I say as I find them before handing them to her. "You can change in my bathroom. I'll just quickly change in here" I say once I found a nice bathingsuit for me to wear. "Ok" she says before walking into my bathroom and closing the door.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mom were going swimming". I tell he as we walk down the first few stairs. This got Ethan and Graysons attention!

I laugh my ass off on the inside as there heads quickly look up. "Who's going swimming?" My mom replies. "Me and Cameron" I answer in a 'duh' voice.

"Oh okay have fun" she says.  By this time we have reached the bottom of the stairs with Ethan's eyes still on me. Grayson looked away when I saw him looking, but not Ethan. Ethan doesn't care!

Once outside I grab two towels out of a basket and place them on the table in our backyard.

"Aaa! The spray!" I say while looking at Cameron. "I can go get it if you want" she says calmly. "No it's fine" I say before heading upstairs.

I run up the stairs not caring if Ethan or Grayson were looking (they were)

I grab the spray and run back outside. We jump in the pool and  swim around for a good hour after spraying our faces with it.

I started this fanfic yesterday and it already has 31 views! Thanks so much!