•7•

Ethan's pov

"No they haven't" she tells me as her face turns slightly red. I look her in the eyes before tucking a lose section of hair behind her ear.

"Ethan" she whispered while looking down. I lift her head swiftly before moving in.

I swallow nervously before our lips meet. I smile into the kiss as butterflies fly through my whole body. Suddenly the whole world no longer matters. Skylar is the only thing that matters to me right now.

She pulls away keeping her eyes closed tight. She pats my chest twice before leaving her room.

Well you screwed that up! I tell myself before walking over to her bed. I sit down while looking around her room.

I walk around and look at all the Polaroid pictures she had spread out within her room.

Don't do it! I try to convince myself after spotting her panties on the floor near her closet. I have to! I tell myself before walking over to them.

I squat lower before picking the black panties up. I hold them up using no effort at all. She'd look so great in these! I think before I get a familiar tingling feeling below the belt. Great I have a missive boner now. Skylar has so much power over me and my emotions it's hard to believe.

As I am about to put them back down where I found them the door opens causing me to stand up quickly. "Dinners r- what are you doing?" Skylar asks noticing her underwear in my hands. "Nothing" I answer quickly before putting my hands behind my back. "......okay well dinners ready" she tells me before leaving the room without closing the door.

Could you possibly make tonight any more awkward??? Like seriously Ethan! God your so stupid! I yell at myself before following Sky down the stairs.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I've already informed your mom that you will be sleeping over" Laura, my soon to be mother in law tells me as I finish my last mouthful of her homemade spaghetti. "I'm sleeping over?" I ask before wiping my mouth with a napkin. "Well we thought you two should get used to sleeping together" her father Allen answers. "Oh" I say surprised as Sky rolls her eyes. "I did not sign up for this!" Skylar says before getting up and putting her dish in the sink. "Me either" I whisper to her as I do the same.

"You're brother is gonna drop off a bag with the stuff you'll need!" Laura shouts as we reach the top of the stairs. "Ok. Thanks!" I say before following Skylar into her room.