•3•

Really quickly! So some of you might have noticed, Skylar is played by the beautiful YouTuber Amanda Steele. So basically I just saw this pic of her and her friend (above) and it immediately made me think of how I would be jumping the barricades at a 4ou tour
(even though I've already been to the Toronto one)

Ethan's pov

Just as I thought she couldn't get any hotter she goes and does this. Silver hair: she looks so hot! Does she even know what she's doing to me.

"You look good" I say with my mouth pressed to the top of her head, with her arms wrapped around my neck. "Thank you" she says softly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Just like that" I say (no there not making babies you little nasty)

"Perfect. Stay still" I say as I snap a few pictures. "Smile" I tell her. I love doing mini photo shoots with her. They're really fun. Especially when you have someone like Skylar. She's so photogenic. Like she is meant to look like she's living in a picture.

"Pull your shirt down a bit" I smirk behind the camera. "Ethan! I can't I don't want your fans to think I'm like that" she says. "These ones aren't for the fans. There for me" I smirk wider.

"Oh. One sec" she says before shuffling into the bathroom.

"Did you just get a boob job in there?!" I ask confused. "No! I put on a push up bra" she says in a 'duh' voice.

"I heard it's impossible to touch both elbows to your belly button. Is that true?" I ask her. (It's a way guys get you to push your boobs together)

"Nice try" she smirks before posing for another picture.

"I love this one" I show her it

"That ones nice" she says blankly

"We should do a beach photo shoot!" She says quickly. "Get changed! Let's do it!" I say.

"Perfect!!" I snap the picture

This is actually the girl that plays the role of Skylar, can she get anymore Perfect?

"Does it look ok?" She asks looking down at her flat stomach. "Babe you look like a Victoria's Secret angel" I tell her truthfully. "How would you know" she laughed.

Twitter: feelmedolan (self promo😁)