•11•

Skylars pov

Ring ring

"Hello?" I ask after putting down the newspaper I was reading. "Hey sky! How are the twins?" My mom asks happily. "Mom........I ugh-they. It was a miscarriage" I hesitate. "Oh" her voice cracks. "*clears throat* I'm sorry to hear that" she fight back tears. "I am too" I say sadly. "Well listen, me and Ethan were just about to go out for dinner. So I'll talk to you later" I lie. "Okay. Have fun love you" she says before I hang up. "You didn't have to lie to her" Ethan says from the entrance of the kitchen. "I know" I say. "I don't want her to know how much it hurts. I want her to think I'm strong" I say while continuing to read the newspaper.

"Here" I say blankly, hanging him a wrapped frame. "What's this" he grins. "It's your replacement birthday present" I say trying not to think about what happened to his last present.

"Awe! You didn't have to do this" he hugs me. "But I did" I tell him as tears form in my lower eyelid. "Why?" He asks, still holding me in his arms. "Because- I feel bad about the other one" I casually wipe the few tears that slid out.

"Don't. Like you said it's not our fault" he says before breaking the hug and picking up the present.

"I love it!" He says while looking at the picture collage of us. "Where did you get this done?" He asks in amazement "I made it" I tell him. "No way!" "Way" "that made it so much better" he says while holding it up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"It's perfect right here" I say while holding it in the back of our door. "No one will see it" he says. "We will. Since our door is always closed" I wink. "True" he smirks.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Wanna try again?" He asks gripping my butt with both hands. "Try what again?" I ask. He didn't have to speak. As soon as he placed that first kiss on my shoulder blade I knew exactly what he meant.

My head rolls back as his hands roam to my lower stomach slipping the tip of his fingers under the rim of my black leggings.

"Ethan" I moan as he continues to place passionate kisses along my neck. I put my hands behind my head and into his hair. He pulls off my shirt, before I turn around and do the same to him. "Oh my god" he whispers as I pull of his pants followed by mine. I look into his eyes as I pull down his boxers leaving us both naked.

"Let's do it" I push him into the bed before climbing on to him. I bite my lip as he entered me.

Ah. That's the closest I've been to writing about it:0

Not yet, lol....you thought.