•8•

Skylars pov

As Ethan's lips were pressed against mine the whole world froze. That kiss really changed my opinion on Ethan.

Before, I thought he was kinda just throwing himself at me but with that kiss, man, that kiss expressed all the feelings that Ethan has towards me.

The electricity that flowed between us stopped as I pulled away. God damn it Skylar! I get mad at myself because I promised myself I wouldn't let him control me.

I pat his chest twice before locking myself in my parents bathroom.

God your stupid I tell myself while looking in the mirror.

He's only being nice to you because he's being forced to marry you in less then 8 months. You can't fall for him. I speak to myself in my head.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Sky, sweetie would you mind telling Ethan that dinner is ready?" My mom asks as I start to walk down the stairs to ask how long dinner was going to be. "Okay" I smile.

"Dinners r-" I start "what are you doing?" I ask while looking at my underwear from yesterday in his hands. "Nothing" he says as his face turns red.

I walk downstairs and sit in my seat before digging in.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I nearly choke on my spaghetti as my mom tells us both the news. I roll my eyes before pitons plate in the sink.

Ugh! I can't believe Ethan and I have to sleep in the same room. Not even, we have to sleep in the same bed!

Even though I have feelings for Ethan, only a small portion of them being positive, I still don't want to sleep with him.

What If he try's to pull something?
Do I hit him? I ask before laughing in my head.

"What are you thinking about?" Ethan asks, snapping me right out of my conversation I was having in my head. "Nothing" a smile appears on my face for a reason I don't know. "You wanna watch a movie?" He asks randomly. "As long as you don't try to Netflix and chill with me" I tell him before moving my body closer to him

What am I doing?! Am I.....flirting with him? I ask myself while being very confused.

"I love this movie!" He says after I click on the movie Step Brothers. "I've never seen it" I tell him after pressing play. "Eww!" I say loudly before turning my head.

I don't want to see no balls!

It is only now that  I realized his arm was around my as we sit with pillows behind our backs against my headboard.

Why does this make me feel...... good?

Is she falling for him??