•10•

Skylars pov

Sparks flew as our lips met, I pulled away quickly so it ended up just being a peck. An amazing peck.

I get off my bed and walk over to my dresser. I just needed to think. I stand with my right arm across my body with my left arm leaning on that as I touch my lip using my thumb. (Picture above is what she's doing its kinda hard to explain)
My lip tingles as I touch it. Is this what love feels like?

I feel Ethan breathing on my neck before he plants gentle kisses on the back of my neck. His hands practically tracing my curves as he moves them up and down my torso.

"Ethan" I moan before turning to face him. "Just one kiss?" He asks me.

I smash my lips onto his not being able to hold myself back any longer.

As we kiss I push him backwards towards my bed. When we get there I push him onto the bed before climbing on top of him, only breaking the kiss for a moment.

We now lie side to side out of breath. No we didn't do the nasty! We just made out......a lot.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hi, I'm Emma. It's great to meet you!" She tells me. "I'm Skylar. You can call my Sky" I tell her before giving her a hug.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cameron's pov

Ugh. Now that I introduced them they've become besties. I would be fine with it but they're leaving me out. I decided to leave them down here and go talk to Grayson. I get along with him better, don't ask.

I walk up stairs and turn to the left. I step before reaching to knock on the door. I stop my hand when I hear voices. "Bro! When we kissed it was amazing. The way she does...everything is just so sexy! Man, I've never felt this way about a girl" I hear Ethan tell Grayson. "You're lucky. I wish I got to marry her" Grayson says. "Back off" he says before laughing.

They kissed?? I thought sky hated him! Since when? What have they been up to?