•15•

Ethan's pov// back at home

"Thanks so much babe. I love it!" She says looking down at the crown ring I got her. (Pic) it was slid gently on to her ring finger right above her wedding ring. "I'd do anything for you and you know it" I smile at her. I peck her lips before turning to walk towards our bedroom. "You're right these are good!" I hear her say with her mouth full. "Yeah" I say walking back toward her

How did she silently open the box and eat an entire cookie within the time that I turned around and took two steps??

"Want one?" She asks with a cookie half in her mouth. "Yeah!" I exclaimed. "Well. There's non left" she laughs. "Evil" I growl before snatching the part of the cookie that was hanging out of her mouth. "Hey!" She says trying to grab the cookie back. "Sorry, there's none left" I mock her before shoved the cookie in my mouth. "Every time!" She throws her hands in the air. 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Skylars pov

Ethan sleeps peacefully in our bed behind me as I sit, my legs dangling off my side of the bed, quietly weeping.

Why you may be asking? Because the last time I saw my cousin Taylor was when she was in bed with my boyfriend. Well ex boyfriend now.

I stare at the wall as the room starts slowly filling with light. "Morning" I hear Ethan from behind me. I wipe the dried tears quickly before turning to face him. "Good morning!" I say a little overly happy. "What time have you been up since?" He asks after rubbing my knuckles with his thumb. "A while" technically it wasn't a lie.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks cheerfully. "Yeah" I lie.

"Okay well I'm gonna go make us some coffee" he pecks my forehead before getting out of bed and walking to the kitchen in only his boxers. "Nice! Ass!" I call at him as he struts.

"Thanks" he steps back into the room.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Wow" he plopped down beside me. That was just what I needed to get my mind off Taylor. "That was.....amazing" I whisper to him. "Skylar what if..." He drifted off. "What if what?" I ask "what if you get pregnant again?" He smiles.

"Then........I'll be pregnant again" I say in a very 'duh' voice.