•4•

Skylar's pov

"Oh Sky honey?" My mom asks while I sit at the breakfast bar in the kitchen beside my dad. "Yeah?" I ask before shoving an over flowing spoon full of cereal in my mouth. "The Dolan's are coming over for diner tonight" my mom tells me.

Are they trying to make me miserable? Cause if so, it's working!

"Oh" i say making it clear that I'm not looking forward to tonight. "What's wrong kiddo?" My dad asks before nudging me gently with his elbow. "I really don't like Ethan!" I admit. "Why?" They both ask sounding surprised. "Because he's rude, inconsiderate and very dumb" I rant to them. "Hun. You just met him! Give him a chance" my mom says while pouring herself a cup of coffee. "Ok well put yourself in my shoes and I think you'd feel the same way" I tell them sassily before storming off to my room.

"Why are they even coming over. We already met them, why do we have to do back to back dinners?" I ask once I had calmed down. "Because this time you'll get to meet Ethan's twin Grayson and their older sister Cameron!" My mom tells up to me. "What ever" I say before walking back into my room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You better get ready! They're gonna be here any minute" my dad tells me from downstairs.

I roll out of bed and put on the outfit above. "This is cute" I say to myself in the mirror. I leave my hair naturally curly before putting on some matte lipstick in the shade soft pink. I apply a small amount of eyeshadow, fill in my brows and finally add some mascara.

I finished the look with some adidas shoes, a peach watch and a baby pink adidas hat.

Wow I've got a lot of adidas going on! I've got an adidas sweater, shoes and hat. Oh well.

I walk downstairs right in time as there is a knock on the door.

An Arranged Marriage ✿ e.g.d.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara