•7•

So we got 1.5k on this book! Thanks guys. That's 500 reads more than I had yesterday. You guys are amazing!

Skylars pov

After I washed my face to get the whip cream off, we started to make dinner. I started to make dinner, Ethan just hugged me from behind the whole time.

"You better be watching so that you learn how to cook" I tell him. "I am" he says into my neck as I pour the macaroni into the boiling water. I set a timer on my phone for 7 minutes after turning the heat down a little.

"Now we can snuggle!" He says before throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me over to the couch. "Ethan put me down! All the blood rushed to my head!" I tell him while having a lovely view of his butt.

He puts me down and I curl up under his arm with my head on his chest along with my left hand.

"That ring look good on you" he says seductively. "Thanks baby" I say while admiring the ring Ethan so slickly slide into my finger about a month ago. "It would look even better if you were naked" he says and I can feel his smirk. "I'll keep that in mind, but not tonight I don't feel good" I say honestly. "Oh. What's wrong?" He asks concerned. "I don't know, I just feel......weird" I say as the timer on my phone goes off. I reach into my pocket, pull out my phone and turn off the timer. "I gotta get up" I say trying to get out of his strong arms grip. "Fine" he sighs before letting me go.

Ethan sets the table as I drain the water and then add the powdered cheese, the butter and milk.

"Mmmmm" he moans with a mouth full of macaroni. "Good?" I laugh. "Yep! Just like always" he reaches across the table and interlocks our hands. I smile at him as he used his finger to run over my ring gently.

"I love you" he says right as I put a spoon full of macaroni in my mouth. I chew it quickly and swallow so that I could say "I love you too!"

In the morning.

"Are you okay?!" Ethan rushed into the bathroom as I puke into the toilet. "Yeah I just probably ate something bad" I tell him as I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. (Just imagine it in the way that Grayson did it in the old video of them called The Worst Milkman Ever😂)

"But I ate the exact same stuff you ate" he says before I stick up my index finger and lean over the toilet again.

"Awe babe" he says as I flush all the vomit down the toilet. "I'll be okay" I smile before brushing my teeth so that my breath doesn't literally smell like puke.