54

I walked out of that restaurant, will all of my emotions building up inside of me. Hurt, anger, stress, pain, sadness. It was all built up and ready to explode out of me. Just as I was walking down the street the rain began to pour down on me, not making the matters of this situation any better.

I began to cry, tears flowing out of my eyes like a waterfall. How could they all do this to me? What kind of sick people create a bet like that just for money? Don't they know they've ruined me. They've ruined my life. Roman. Roman has waisted a year and a half of his life for a stupid fucking bet! What was all the bullshit about that he loved me? It was probably another fucking bet he made.

This was it for me. I was done with all of this. Not only was it seth and Roman but Dean as well? Dean was in on this stupid ass bet! And I actually let him fuck me. This was all apart of there game and they had all won.

I cried harder, no stopping the tears now. I stood at the edge of the street and waved off a taxi who came at the corner. Just as I was stepping in the door I heard my name being called down the street. I squinted my eyes to see who was running at me.

Once it came into clear view my heart sunk. Roman was calling my name, he was running towards me. For what reason?

"AJ!" He ran up to me and immediately gave me the tightest hug I've ever received. But soon my emotions kicked in and with all force I had I shoved him away and gave him a hard slap across the cheek. He looked stunned but at the same time not surprised.

"A-"

"Leave me alone!" I screamed at him causing him to take a few steps back but not leaving. "I said, LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" I screamed louder shoving him over and over again.

"Baby please listen to me." He pleaded but I didn't buy into it.

"No, I said fucking." I hit him hard on the chest. "Leave." I hit him again. "Me." I kept shoving and hitting him. "ALONE." I screamed hitting him repeatedly on the chest, crying as I did so, before he grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine.