45

Romans pov

I felt my heart shatter as the words "punk" came out of her sweet mouth. She was with punk when she should've been with me. Fuck Seth! This never would've happened if he would've just stopped being a total dick for a hour.

But instead that stupid asshole was leaving love marks all over my girl. I don't know what was happening to me, it's like these feelings for AJ have suddenly changed.

At first it was just sex, that's all I wanted from her. Nothing else, I didn't even see her as anyone other then a stupid slut to please me. But she's turned into so much more then that. She's turned into that person that you think about every night. That person that's always on your mind. That person that you wish you could just hold in your arms and never let go. That person that you just wanna make love to all day and all night long. The person you want to come home to and see her standing in the kitchen with your daughter. The person you wanna see walk down the isle wearing all white. She was that person now.

I never even thought about Galina like that. I don't even like Galina, I just need someone there for our daughter and she's the only hope when I'm gone. I hate how I've changed so much. I should really hate AJ because she's made me change so much and I don't even know how. I don't know how it was mentally possible for a girl that was just used for sex to come into something else in your life.

We both sat in awkward silence after she said the words punk. I wish I would've never asked her. A part of me wanted to get pissed and slam her into this bed and take her right now. And I would but I know she's upset and sex won't be the best thing right now.

"So what are we then, what is this?" I asked her but feared the words that would come out of her mouth.

"Done." That word. That four letter word just shattered my heart. A heart I didn't even know I had until just now, but it wasn't a heart anymore. It was just shattered trash. "I'm done Roman. With you, with Seth. I can't keep putting myself through this, I want to be with punk."

I know she was lying. She doesn't want to be with punk, that's just the only man who isn't causing her to pull her hair out. "Ok." I mumbled. I didn't know what else to say because if I said too much then I would say things I didn't need to say.

"I'm sorry." She said softly.

"It's ok. As long as you know what you're doing. And he doesn't hurt you."

"He won't." She said. He will. I thought.

"Ok." I stood up and looked her in the eyes before pulling her into a hug. Did I mention I loved how small she was? I loved how I could just hug her and her fit in my arms so perfectly. Or when we had sex how well I dominated her.

I pulled away and looked down as she looked into my eyes. I don't know what came over me but I couldn't help it.

I put my hand behind her head and pulled her lips on mine. Her kiss was electric, I never kissed AJ like this. If I did kiss her it was only for a mer second and then I pulled away.

But I didn't pull away this time. I kept my lips on hers for as long as I could. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I grabbed onto her hips. There was so much passion in this kiss. Something I've never experienced before. But I liked it.

Finally I pulled away and rested my head on hers as we both tried to catch our breath. Should I tell her? I thought to myself but quickly dismissed this thought because if she was leaving for good I didn't want that thought to be the last thing in her mind. She would hate me.

"Bye Roman." She whispered against my lips before pulling away and grabbing her bags.

"Bye." I mumbled but loud enough where she could hear as she walked towards the door. She turned back to look at me before walking out and shutting it behind her.

I love you.