46

__________________________________
Three months later

It's been three months since I've even spoken a single word to the two assholes of the wwe. Dean and I have had some contact basically because I have no reason to be mad with him, but Seth? No. Roman? Hell no.

I was still with punk, surprisingly. I don't know how this managed to work out but I feel like he's holding onto me by a single thread. I wasn't so sure about all of this now as to when I made the decision to choose him over Roman and Seth. All I know is a weird feeling washed over me every time I thought about my last encounter with the samoan. He seemed so different and so changed. I never knew Roman to kiss me longer that 5 seconds but that kiss was different and real.

We were now leaving to go to the next state for smackdown but punk wasn't here this week. It was his week off so therefore I was paired to ride with someone. Hopefully Tamina or just someone who isn't completely annoying. I walked over to the sheet and read down the list until a came upon my name. I finally found it and looked over to my riding buddies and immediately panicked. No no no no no no no. No way in bloody hell was I riding with them.

Next to my named printed - Roman Reigns ; Seth Rollins ; Dean Ambrose.

Why the hell would Vince pair me up with them? Probably because he doesn't like me but I was not riding with them.

I eagerly walked around asking person after person if they would gladly take my spot or switch places but all of them rejected my offer. Great just freaking great.

_________

After I went back to the lockeroom and got myself changed, I told myself over and over again that this would be ok. Everything would work out and they wouldn't even bother me. I kept telling myself that as I walked out to the parking garage.

As soon as I saw his half blonde, half brown hair I wanted to turn around and run away but I didn't. I kept walking.

"Who's riding with us?" Seth asked Roman as Roman just shrugged and typed away at his phone. He looks so different. He got a hair cut since the last time I saw him, his muscles are bigger, he had way more tattoos added to his arms to complete his sleeve. He looked hot as hell. Ok AJ snap out of it. I told myself and continued to walk up to them.

 I told myself and continued to walk up to them

"Me." I mumbled and they all three turned and looked at me. Seth's face read, holy shit. Romans face read what the hell does she mean she's riding with us. And Dean has a slick smile on his face that read ooh you're about to get fucked up.

"What?" Roman asked. First time I've heard his voice in three months. Im not complaining though.

"For some reason, I was signed to ride with y'all." I mumbled and Seth just stared.

"Oh you got tired of punk huh?" Roman said with a smirk. Well if something did change in him that day, he surely changed back to his old self.

"He's off this week, thank you." I shot at him and he rolled his eyes. "Listen I can find another ride if all you want to do is be rude about everything, I'm not here to argue." I said.

"Go ahead." Roman scoffed.

"No Roman chill out man. Of course you can ride with us." Seth said. Of course leave it to Seth to be the nice one. Until he got in front of his co workers and boss that is.

"Thanks." I say through gritted teeth and gave Roman a sweet fake smile and he returned it.

"You can sit in the front with me, and those two dicks can have the backseat." Dean said and I nodded grabbing my suit case and leaving over to put it in the back. Suddenly I felt something behind me and it was Roman leaning over against me to put his suit case up. I felt his body press against my backside and his lower press against my ass. I bit my lip to let out any noise. Even though I hated him he still had his way of turning me on. He knew exactly what he was doing too.

Once he put up his suitcase he finally backed away and got into the car. I finished stuffing mine in until Seth came beside me.

"I'm really glad you're riding with us, I really missed you." He said touching my arm and looking into my eyes.

"I missed you too Seth." I really did miss Seth a lot. I kind of didn't have that person I could go to anymore, he meant a lot to me and even though he was a dick, I should forgive him. Right?

He smiled before closing the back and getting into the car. Dean was already in the drivers seat so I retrieved to the passenger seat. Once I stepped in, I buckled my seat belt and waited for Dean to start the car.

It was really quiet so I decided to turn the radio on.

"Cut it off." Roman snapped and I rolled my eyes but quickly cut it off.

This was going to be a long ass ride.

____________________
Blahhhhhhhh next chapter will be smut because I'm horny asf blahhhhh. Anywho I hoped you liked this chapter .