19

This is confusing. Roman says i'm his but technically I'm not his. He has a wife, so why can't I date other people, it's not fair and honesty I wanna be able to date other people. Me and Roman are just friends, there is no love or connection between us so why not allow me to date other people.

"Roman can I talk to you." I ask sitting beside him in catering.

"What's up?" He says resting his hand on my knee.

"I wanna talk to you about something, you probably won't agree but it's really bothering me."

"What is it babygirl?"

"I think I should be allowed to date other people, I mean you have a wife so it's only fair, I won't date punk but you seriously can't control me if we are only friends, you don't like me or love me so I don't think it's a problem."

"Okay."

"Okay?" I ask confused.

"You're right, I don't like you and it's not fair for me to control you, you can date who you want, just not punk." He says.

"So you're not gonna yell at me or anything?"

"Do you want me to yell at you AJ?" He ask and I shake my head quickly. "Well thank you."

"You're welcome." He says and I stand up and start to walk off.

"Oh and AJ?" He says and I turn around.

"Meet me in my room tonight at 8." He says smirking and I just nod and walk away.