44

AJ's pov

Why was Roman so concerned? Like Seth was saying, he doesn't care about me so why the hell does it matter where I was? What was Seth about to say though before Dean interrupted him?

They turned and all looked at me, I didn't even give them the time of day, I just walked straight past them and into the bedroom where all of my clothes were.

I hesitantly packed them, grabbing my things from the drawers and the bathrooms. When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Roman sitting on my bed looking down at the floor. He almost looked..sad?

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the bed, zipping up my suit case.

"Where are you going?" He mumbled softly still looking at the floor.

"Anywhere but here." I said rudely and he looked up into my eyes. I couldn't keep contact so this time I was the one who was looking at the floor.

"Why? AJ I'm sorry." He said while grabbing my hand but I snatched it away.

"Don't. Don't say that because I know and you know that you damn well aren't sorry, did you have fun with your wife last night Roman?" I say sarcastically.

"I didn't. She left." He commented.

"Why?"

"We got into a argument." He said softly.

"About what?"

"She saw your clothes here and got all pissed at me, and I claimed that you were just staying with Seth but of course being the bitch that she is, she didn't believe me and so she left." Roman sounded different. He didn't sound like his usual cocky self. He sounded upset and hurt.

"Oh, well sorry." I mumbled.

"Why didn't you answer my calls, where did you go last night?" He asked changing the subject.

"You didn't call me.." I said.

"Baby I called you 10 times literally, check your phone." I hadn't even checked my phone all night or morning. I quickly cut it on to see 10 missed calls from Roman and 5 text messages from him.

"Why do you care anyways, didn't Seth just say you didn't care about me?" I ask.

"Seth's a dick, don't listen to anything that comes out of his mouth." He said with a pissed off sound.

"Don't have to tell me twice." I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

"Where did you go last night? I won't get mad please just tell me." He said.

Just lie AJ.

"I stayed with Tamina." I mumbled hoping he would believe me, but his facial expression said other wise.

"You have hickies all over your neck, and I hope to god tamina didn't give you those." I let out a slight laugh but then didn't realize punk left so many marks.

"Well you know how rough tamina gets." I said with a nervous laugh.

"AJ.." He said softly.

I let out a sigh and rubbed my eyes before telling him. "Punk."