50

I skipped back into mine and Romans room and going straight to the bathroom. I turned on the shower to hot and waited so it could get hot. I looked in the mirror at myself, scanning over my dark brown hair and brown eyes and my petite body. I threw my shirt over my head before I felt strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Mm you look beautiful." Romans croaky sleepy voice whispered in my ear as I looked in the mirror and saw him behind me.

"Even though I just got out of the bed not too long ago." I laughed as I played with his thumbs.

"You still look perfect." He mentioned and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Thanks." I kept it short and stepped out of his grasps and walked towards the shower only for him to yank me back into his arms. "Ro, I gotta get ready."

"For what? I like holding you." He said squeezing his arms around me.

"I'm going on a date with Seth." I said and as soon as the words left my mouth he let go of me. What did I say?

"Excuse me?" He question with a harsh tone.

"I said, I'm going on a date with Seth." I looked up at him as he clenched his fist.

"What the fuck AJ!?" He half yelled at me, causing me to take a few steps back.

"What?" I questioned clearly clueless.

"God you're so fucking stupid." He snaps and I raise an eyebrow.

"Excuse you Roman." I snapped back.

"What was last night huh? You fucking played me like a dog." He argued throwing up his hands.

"How the hell did I play you like a dog?" I argued back.

"You made me actually fucking think that you loved me, and that we could be together, that we could start a relationship! You actually made me believe that! I fucked told you I loved you for crying out loud, and you repay me by going on a date with my brother!?" He yelled almost every word.

"1. Do you expect me to kiss your ass now because you told me you loved me? 2. YOU HAVE A FUCKING WIFE! WE COULD NEVER BE TOGETHER ROMAN!" I screamed the last part at him. He was honestly acting so stupid.

"You're such a fucking whore." He spat, as I paused. Did he just call me that.. I felt my heart rip into a million pieces as the words came out his mouth. I never thought he would say that. Ever.

"O-Ok." I mumbled barely above a whisper as I felt tears fall down my face.

"And I wish I never would've fucking met you in the first place." Another sentence that brought more tears to my eyes. I felt as if my heart wasn't even there anymore, as every bone in my body was breaking. That's how bad this pain was.

I nodded and walked out of the room, leaving with my heart still crushed in his hands.