23

It's been another night since I've stayed with Roman, neither have us have cracked at the million attempts to seduce eachother. I'm surprised I haven't yet, I don't know how much longer I can take though.

I roll out of bed and I hear the shower running in the bathroom and so I open it and see Roman standing there. I quickly turn around beginning to walk away.

"Wait AJ, you can come in." He says and so I open the door seeing Roman still naked but his hair soaked and his body is covered in water. His is brushing his teeth and then he looks at me. Shit.

"I don't want this." But he doesn't stop.

"We both know you want this, just give up and I can finish this right." He says but I shake my head.

"No! Stop!" I plead, but he continues. I could feel my stomach tighten and my legs start shaking. I shake my head and bit my lip.

"Roman stop!"

"Don't fight it babygirl, stop torturing yourself."

"I hate you." I moan trying so hard not to finish.

"No you don't baby, you love my hands isn't that right?" Roman teases before I feel one of his fingers slip inside of me.

"Oh my god!" My legs were shaking and I could barely breath with all the intensity. I was basically clawing the sink trying to hold in everything.

"Do I have to bring out the big guns?" Roman says and I shake my head quickly begging him not to do anything else.

He leans his head down to my ear moaning over and over again, each getting louder every sound.

"AJ, come for daddy."

"No! This is bad, I am I good girl I don't do this!" Roman moans again and leans down kissing my neck.

"You're a bad girl, just give up princess." And without even thinking I scream.

"I give up!"

To be continued...