33

Me and Roman left my room and started making our way to his room. I felt weird considering we were literally arguing a few seconds ago but now it seems like we are fine, but then I remembered, Seth kissed me. Do I tell him? No way. But he did say I could date other people. Not his freaking best friend.

"I need to tell you something." I blurt out as we got closer to the elevator.

"What is it?"

"After I left your lockeroom...something happened." I say and he turns to look at me.

"What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything and it's not even that big of a deal."

"AJ cut the bull shit, what happened?"

"Me and Seth kissed." I say and he stops in his tracks.

"What!?" He spits stepping in front of me.

"You can't get mad." I say and he laughs.

"The fuck? Yes I can, you're mine!" He snaps.

"Well at least I didn't do it right in front of you, unlike you did with you're little wife." I snap back stepping to the side and walking away from him.

"AJ, don't walk away from me." He says grabbing my arm but I snatch it from him and continue walking. This must be a shock to him because he stands in place while I walk closer to the elevator.

Surprisingly he catches up with me as the elevator door opens and he for the first time in forever doesn't open his smart ass mouth. Which is pretty pleasant.

But it's like everything changes once the doors shut to the elevator I am being pushed against the wall with his body pressed against mine.

He holds my hands above my head and attacks my lips with his. And pressing his lower area right onto mine. Fuck.

"Roman stop." I try and demand but of course it doesn't work. He just continues the assault from my lips to my neck and sucking on my sweet spot.

"Mm babygirl, I missed you." He moans into my ear making me weak at my knees.

He reaches down sliding his hand into my pants and through my underwear.

"Awh did daddy already make you wet?" He teases looking into my eyes and rubbing gently.

Before we know it the elevator dings and the doors slide open. Roman removes his hand leaving me all frustrated and angry as we make our way to the room.

I really hate him sometimes.