38

I slid on some ripped jeans and a black crop top shirt. Odds are the girls will probably all be wearing fancy tight dresses and louboutins. I could care less though, I rather feel comfortable and people judge me, then feel uncomfortable and people be all over me.

When I was finished, I grabbed my phone and some gum out of my bag and walked into the other room.

"Do I look presentable enough for you Mr. Rollins?" I ask sarcastically and he laughs.

"Eh." He shrugs.

I gasp in response and he bust out laughing.

"Kidding, you look gorgeous." He comments and I feel my cheeks heat up at his compliment.

"Let's gooo." Dean says standing up and walking towards the door.

We follow him and leave the room. As we are walking down the hall, as if on cue, Galina steps out of the elevator and smiles at everyone except for me.

"Hey Lina." Dean and Seth say.

"Hey guys." She says to them and then looking down at me and giving me that up and down look. I just look ahead and act like I didn't acknowledge her movements.

"Have fun tonight." Dean winks at her and she smiles at me.

I almost open my mouth before the elevator bell rings and the doors open. I quickly walk in just to avoid any confrontation with that dreadful woman.