28

Finally it was the last day of this whole bet, never will I again make another bet with Roman. Ever. He has me mentally, physically and emotionally so tired I can barely speak. I was gonna ask if he wanted to go eat with me in catering so I made my way to his lockeroom. When I opened the door, it wasn't Roman who opened it. It was the devil herself. Galina.

She gave me a fake smile and I gave her one back. "Hi, I was just looking for.."

"Seth, right?" She says. No your husband. And I just nod.

"He's not here right now but you can come in." She says and I walk straight past her and find Roman bent over pouring water over his hair. He stands up and sees me and he just ignores me.

I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt.

"Why are you in here?" He says harshly.

"I was looking for Seth." I lie and galina walks over putting her arm around his waist and he kisses her right in front of me. What a fucking dick.

"Well obviously he isn't here." Galina says.

"Excuse me, but I wasn't talking to you." I snap at her.

"I'm sorry, but don't snap at me little girl." She says back and I laugh.

"Oh because I'm not fat like you I'm considered a little girl?" I ask.

"Don't fucking talk to my wife that way." Roman spits and I laugh.

"Really Roman? You really wanna go there?" I say laughing.

"Get out." Galina says.

"Does she need to know?" I say to Roman and she looks at him and back at me.

"Know what?" Galina ask.

"You're fucking crazy." Roman says.

"Know what Roman?" Galina ask again and Roman stares me in the eyes.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I say walking towards the door. "I hope you two have a good day." I say with a fake smile and exit the room.