15

The boys insisted on taking me out today since it was our day off. My nerves are set on a 10 because I'm wondering if Dean and Seth know about me and Roman. Hopefully not, I mean why would Roman tell them? He seems like a private man.

Me and Roman were walking beside eachother and Dean and Seth were in front of us. I nudge Romans shoulder and he looks down at me.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I say quietly and he nods. "Do they know?"

"Know what?" He ask

"Know that we..you know.."

"Hm?" He says raising a brow.

"Do they know we fuck?" I ask.

He laughs a little and then shakes his head. "No I haven't told them, why? you planning on getting with Rollins?" He says and I roll my eyes.

We walk into the mall and Dean and Seth want to go in some stupid store but I needed a new bra so I practically force Roman to go into Victoria secret with me.

"Do I really have to?" He ask as I drag his hand along into the store. He acts like a kid and covers his eyes but I laugh and pull them down.

"I want this one, this one, this one and this one." I point out.

"As long as you're paying for it, it's all good in the hood." He says and I choke on air.

"Ok 1. Don't ever say that again, and 2. Anything I buy is for you to look at me in so." I say.

"Then this one." He says picking up a black lace bra and pantie set.

"You like that?" I ask.

"Fuck yeah, it'll look sexy as fuck on my little girl." He says smirking and I bite my lip.

"Want me to model it for you?" I ask and he nods quickly.

We make our way back to the dressing room and I lock the door behind us. I made Roman turn around while I striped out of my clothes and into the black lace bra and panties.

"You can look now daddy." I say innocently and he turns to look, swallowing hard once he sees me.

I turn around to look in the mirror and he comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waste and moving my hair out of the way and it gives me chills.

He leaves little kisses of my neck as I watch him in the mirror. Watching him do this is making me wetter by the second but I can't help but to feel a little embarrassed watching myself. So I close my eyes and focus on him sucking on my neck.

"No kitten, keep your eyes open, I want you to see how good daddy makes his little girl feel." He says in my ear and my cheeks heat up.

I nod as his hand makes its way to my underwear and he slides his hand in rubbing my clit slowly and my breathing gets heavier. He then starts back kissing my neck and sucking and biting it. I watch him and my wetness is unbearable. Without warning he then pushes a finger in me and I moan out.

"You love when daddy makes you feel good don't you princess?" He says in my ear as I watch and my stomach turns. I'm already close.

"Mhm fuck." I say and he adds another finger and starts pumping them in and out, my cheeks are flushed so I close my eyes but he pinches my clit hard and I scream out but his other hand covers my mouth.

"I said eyes open." He demands and I slowly pry my eyes open.

He moves his fingers in and out faster and starts rubbing my clit with his thumb making the pleasure shoot through my body. I feel my legs tremble and shake as my stomach turns and my walls tighten.

"Fuck that feels good around my fingers." He says and it's enough to send me over the edge as I look directly at Romans face in the mirror and cum all over his fingers. He pulls them out and immediately sticks them in his mouth. "And you taste so fucking good."

"Roman."

"Princess."

"My cum is all in these panties and I haven't even bought them yet."

"Well looks like we are keeping them then, plus you never really got a chance to model it."