30

AJ pov

"So what do you want to do tonight?" Seth asked me as we were walking back into the hotel that everyone was staying at.

"I guess I'm staying with yall, so I need to go get my stuff from my room." I reply while a little kid runs up to me and wraps her little arms around my legs.

"Baby let her go." A older woman walks up holding another child on her hip.

"No please it's fine." I sit on my knees so I'm facing the kid, she has a love bites shirt on and blue jean shorts, she's basically a mini me. "What's your name?"

"Olivia." She says so sweetly and blushes a little.

"Awh that's a very beautiful name." I say and she blushes again.

"And your name is AJ Lee, you are my favorite." She says and starts giggling.

"Good I better be, I should have the championship right?" I ask holding her hand and she nods quickly. "Well you know, I should take you back to my creative office and you tell them that because I don't think there's any way they could say no to the most adorable little girl in the world." I explain and she smiles and giggles.

"Olivia has stage 4 kemo." The other woman blurts out unexpectedly and I think I feel my heart shatter into pieces. How could something so small and precious have something so deadly.

"How long does she have?" I mumble.

"Maybe a year, her doctors aren't really sure." The woman replies and I let a tear drop down my face and I can see Seth has tears in his eyes too.

"What's this." She says pointing and touching a blue bracelet around my arm that wrote forever and always.

"Well this is a bracelet that my...um my ex husband gave to me." I say looking at the bracelet punk had given to me the night of our honey moon. I'm not sure why I still wear it.

"He's not your husband anymores?" She says and I giggle a little bit.

"No he's not, things just didn't work out." I say and she frowns. "But it's okay, we both love eachother a lot." I add on and she smiles again. "Here I'll tell you what, why don't you keep this." I say sliding off my bracelet and putting it on her arm and tightening it around to fit her.

"You don't have to do that." The mom says.

"It's fine." I assure her and look into the girls eyes. "Now every time you look at this bracelet I want you to know that I will forever and always be with you." I say and she smiles the biggest smile I've ever seen and her little hands wrap around my neck hugging me tight and I hug her back, letting the tears roll down my face.

"I loves you AJ." She whispers in my ear.

"I love you too princess." I whisper back kissing her cheek and standing up.

"I haves ones more question." She says crossing her arms like a little diva.

"What is it?" I say crossing my arms.

"Whys are you, with him." She says pointing at Seth and I start laughing while Seth raises his hands in defense. Her mom takes her hand as they start to leave.

"What you don't like me!?" Seth yells sticking his tongue out.

"Noooooooo, Deanie is betters!" She yells back and I laugh once again and Seth just sticks his tongue back out and she does the same while they walk off.

"Kids." Seth scoffs.

"Please you're just mad because she said Dean was better."

"So."

"Which wasn't a lie." I add and he shoots me a death glare.

"Kidding, don't get your undies in a wad." I say and we step into the elevator.