51

I made up some stupid excuse to get my own hotel room, and I left as soon as possible. As far as I knew my date with Seth was still on, even though all I wanted to do right now was curl up into a little ball and cry my eyes out. Roman proved to me that he is just like he was when I first met him. He doesn't care about me. He claims he loves me then just like that he's calling me a whore. What did I expect though? For him to actually mean the words I love you. He probably hasn't said those words or actually meant them in a very long time.

I was fooling myself for thinking differently. But there was no use in crying over it, that wasn't going to help shit. I decided to get out of the comfy hotel bed and get in the shower, making that would take my mind away from everything.

_______________

Roman's point of view

I can't believe I actually called her that. I can't believe I actually told her I wished I had never met her. What were you thinking Roman? That's the love of your fucking life and you may have just lost her.

But why the fuck was she going on a date with Seth? After everything we've been through, after I literally made love to her, something I've never felt or experienced with anyone else, after I expressed my love for her she so easily goes on a date with another man that isn't me.

I want her so badly, that's all I want. Is her. Forever. Not Galina not anyone else on this damn planet. She's the woman I want to wake up to everyone morning, the woman I want to have kids with.

But your jealously got the best of you Roman. It always does. But you gotta get her back. I've got too. I sat for what seemed like hours deciding what to do with my phone in my hand. First things first of getting her back. She can't be my girlfriend if she knows I'm with another woman. So the first thing I had to do what end things with her.

I looked down at my phone. I know divorcing someone over the phone isn't the smartest or best thing to do but I couldn't wait until I saw her, I needed to do it now.

I scrolled through the contacts until I found her name, I clicked on the call button until it made a connection. After a few rings I heard her voice on the other line.

"I thought you'd never call." She laughed and I just rolled my eyes. Be nice Roman. You're trying to change.

"Can we talk." I said softly but sternly so she knew I meant business.

"Uh, sure? What's going on honey?" She asked.

"I want a divorce." I said, which sorta came out as a mumble. I really didn't have the balls to do this, aj has made me so soft.

"W-What?" She stuttered which usually she did when she was on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry Galina, you deserve better then me. I love you and I hope you find someone who treats you good, I'll send you the papers when I get a chance, goodbye."

"Roman are we go-" she started but I cut her off by handing up the phone and throwing it on the bed. Okay, Galina is over with. Now what's the second thing I need to do.