43

Authors pov

Aj walked slowly to the hotel room she once stayed at. She wasn't sure why she was walking so slowly, the fact that either she didn't want to see Roman or she didn't want to see Seth. Truth be told she didn't want to see either of them.

Not that Roman has did anything but she was done. Done with the little thing they had going on. She didn't want anymore, she knew she had to choose and she chose punk. After last nights events, she thought about everything this morning. There was no future with Roman so what was the point. They didn't even like eachother.

Seth was a complete dick that she didn't know if she could ever forgive him from last night. He left her, not only did he leave her but he embarrassed her. And for what reason? She thought. Did it make him feel better? All he was trying to do was attempt to look like a hard ass in front of his asshole friends.

She finally reached the hotel room, with a huge sigh she took out her card key and slid it into the door.

Deans pov

I watched with a small laugh as Roman threw Seth up against the wall and held onto his shirt. Threats and curse words were the only thing leaving his mouth. He was pissed as hell. Has been ever since Seth walked in this morning without AJ by his side, and then claimed "I don't know where she is"

To be honest I don't know why Roman was so upset or pissed off, it's not like he cares about AJ right? Well as far as I know he doesn't. Last time I check this was all a.....

My thoughts were cut off as I watched the door open and a petite little brown head walked into the room. AJ immediately looked at Roman still holding Seth against the wall. And Roman still hasn't noticed she walked in.

"Why the fuck did you leave her!?" He yelled at Seth.

"I didn't Roman!" He yelled back.

"Then where the fuck is she exactly Rollins?" He snapped and tightening his grip on Seth.

"Guys.." I said but they didn't pay attention.

"I don't fucking know!" Rollins yelled.

"For fucks sake Seth she could be dead in a ditch somewhere and you wouldn't even care!"

"Guys!" I said a little bit louder but again they paid no attention to me.

"Why the fuck do you care anyways? It's not like you care about her, isn't this all just a-"

"GUYS!" I yell at the top of my lunges and Roman let's go of him and they both turn to me and I motion to AJ standing in the door way.