41

I was so pissed. How could Seth do that seriously? And why does Punk always have to be so damn right? And why was I taking the stairs to my ex husbands room right now...wait why was I taking the stairs in the first place when there's an elevator? I probably needed the exercise, all this stress has put a load on me.

I finally reached the floor and looked at the paper again, I made my way down looking at all the numbers until I found the right one. I left a soft knock but loud enough to where he could hear it.

He opened the door and greeted me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"So I was right?" He cockily says and I just shove past him and into the room.

"I thought you said you wouldn't say I told you so." I remind him.

"Well I did think Seth maybe would've had a change of heart but I guess not, so, I told you so." He says and I just roll my eyes.

"Your a dick." I say smiling at him and he lets out a chuckle.

"So what was it? Did he just ignore you the whole time or was he rude or did he have one of his side hoes speaking for him?" Punk says sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Pretty much all of it." I say sitting down beside him. "Why though? Why does he do that?"

"That's what happens when you involve yourself with people like hunter and that clique, I'm not even going to lie, I used to be exactly how he was." Punk explained.

"And what changed?" I asked.

"I grew up, and I realized what was more important to my life, being you and less of them." He muttered.

I didn't say anything, I just looked at him.

"In fact, Vince isn't very happy with me anymore, nobody is. The only people I have by my side is my fans, but Vince is talking about releasing me soon."

"What!? No he can't do that!" I stand up in frustration. Besides if punk was my ex husband, I still cared greatly for him, and he is one of the best wrestlers in this company. He has pretty much taught me everything I know.

"Calm down, I'm just trying to get to a point in my career that I can retire, I think after I get out of the title picture with Cena that I will then."

"I don't want you to leave." I sit down beside him again and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Baby I know." He says and I look at him.

"Baby?" I ask.

"Yes, you know you will always be my baby, even if we aren't together, no matter what you're always my baby, and I hope one day you can find someone who will treat you like you deserve to be treated. And it won't be Rollins."

I didn't say anything, all I did was place my lips on his.

To be continued....

Warning: smut next chapter.