14

I walked back into the hotel room thinking about the conversation I just had with Dean. I don't know if I should be worried or not. I decided to push it to the back of my mind as I notice Seth standing at the counter.

"Good morning" I say slapping his butt.

"Morning sunshine." He says rubbing his eyes.

"You're so cute when you're sleepy."

"You're cuter." He says.

"Please I don't have on any makeup and my hair is all messy."

"And you still look gorgeous." He says and I smile and he smiles back awkwardly.

"You're so awkward." I laugh and he does rubbing the back of his neck.

"AJ I was wondering if..."

"Starting off my morning hearing bad compliments." Roman buts in and says before Seth can finish his sentence.

"Good morning to you too Reigns." Seth says aggravated.

"Um I need to take a shower."

"There's a towel in the closet of the left, and there's shampoo already in there." Roman says and I walk off to the bathroom.

I strip down and turn on the water and wait for it to get hot, as soon as I see the steam on the glass I step in and immediately get under the water letting the scorching water run over my skin.

Romans point of view

I left the kitchen because I was sick of hearing Seth run his mouth about AJ. All he talks about is AJ AJ AJ, but she's mine, not his and he needs to back off. I walk into my room and I hear the shower running. I go up to the door and twist the knob. Thank god it's not locked.

I walk in and quietly shut the door behind me. The shower is all glass so through the steam I can see her perfect little petite body, I watch as she lathers shampoo through her long black hair and the bubbles fall over her tanned skin.

She looks so perfect. Looking at her has my boxers getting tighter as my dick hardens. I take my shirt off and my boxers and slide the shower door open.

She jumps a little clearly scared but her face calms as she sees me. "May I join you?" I ask and she looks down at my hard cock and nods her head quickly.

I step in and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck and her breathing gets heavier. I move my large hands farther down and bring them to her pussy, rubbing slow, small circles on her clit.

"Fuck." She breathes out. God hearing her makes me shake.

I make the pace of my fingers faster and her moans get louder. I love making her feel so good, I love making her scream and beg for my dick to be inside of her.

"Daddy please." She begs and I kiss her ear.

"Tell daddy what you want princess." I say in her ear.

"I...I want you to fuck me." She stutters, I know she hates when I make her say it but I love hearing it come out her mouth.

I pick her up and push her body against the shower wall, I grip her little boobs and squeeze them harshly and she moans out. I then lower her petite body on my large cock as I go all the way in her. I love how she takes every inch of me, I love feeling of how tight she is.

"God you're so fucking tight AJ." I say against her lips as she kisses me.

This, this feels passionate... I quickly pull my lips away from her, I can't have that feeling, not of passion, or love, this is just sex Roman, not love.

My pace changes and my thrusts get faster and rougher and I pound into her over and over again.

"Ah, fuck Roman." She screams out letting her nails scratch down my back and I bite down hard on her neck, probably breaking skin.

"Say my name babygirl."

"Roman!" She screams.

"Again!" I demand.

"Roman!" She screams louder and I pull completely out of her and push in again making her scream out in pleasure.

"Do you need to cum baby?" I ask

"Y..yes daddy."

"Tell me you need too, tell daddy." I demand at her.

"Daddy.."

"What is it princess, tell me."

"Daddy I need to cum for you." She moans out.

"Cum for me AJ." I say and I feel her tighten around my cock and I grunt at the feeling and I feel her cum.

"Fuck." I grunt and my cum fills her.

I let her down and she's shaky so I hold her while she finishes washing herself.