24

Romans pov

I picked my little girl up and carried her into the bed room laying her down and stripping her of her clothes.

God she's so perfect. I thought, I knew from the beginning she was gonna lose this bet but that can start later, I just want her now.

She was already soaking from my previous actions and so I leaned down to kiss her, only for a second though.

I rubbed my tip at her entrance teasing her and she arched her back moaning out.

"Fuck Roman just do it!" She screamed

I then slammed myself into her not giving her time to adjust. It's like every time I fucked her she got tighter and tighter, and I loved the feeling of me stretching her out.

"Fuck" I groaned and moved faster and came down to leave wet kisses on her breast and pinching her nipple with my other hand.

I watched her moan helplessly underneath me while my cock dominated her. "Fuck you like this babygirl? You like when daddy fucks you hard?" I asked and her response was just a loud screeching moan.

I lifted her legs above my shoulders so I could thrust better. And she loved it. Her moans turning into pleasurable screams and I felt her tighten around me.

She didn't even have to tell me before I said "Cum for me baby." And she as told and reached her orgasm, breathing heavily and her legs shaking.

I pulled out and stroked my dick a few times before cuming all over her stomach, and catching my breathing too. She honestly looked so fucking hot I grabbed my phone off the side table and scrolled to my camera.

"What are you.."

"Nuh uh, you lost the bet so you have to do whatever I want." I say and take a picture of her laying there with my cum all over her stomach. "I should put this on my Christmas card." I snicker and she rolls her eyes shoving me playfully.