7

I walked to catering with Tamina and filled my plate with basically everything, we were having Japanese tonight and I love Japanese. Tamina and I sat down at the round table with Rosa and started eating. I paused when I saw Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose standing in line, I stared and when he saw me I quickly turned away as my cheeks turned red.

"Why are you blushing?" Tamina ask.

"What? I'm not"

"Um yes you are, who are you thinking about?"

"I'm not thinking about anyone Tamina."

"Listen AJ, you're my bestfriend so if you were with punk last night you can tell me, I won't get mad or judge."

"But.."

"AJ!"

"Fine, I was with punk." I lie.

"Why couldn't you tell me?"

"Because I know you don't like him and I didn't want you to get angry at me."

"Even though you can do way better than him and he treats you like shit, I'm not getting mad, if he makes you happy then I'm happy."

"Thanks T." I say even though it was all a lie.

I watch as Roman and Dean and Seth make there way over to our table, and Roman taps on the chair beside me.

"Is this seat taken." Roman ask

"Nope, but it's not for you." I cockily say

"Oh we are acting like that now?"

"Mhm we are."

"Um am I missing something or...?" Tamina ask.

I cough realizing she doesn't know that I know Roman.

"Um no, you can sit." I say.

He takes a seat beside me and Dean and Seth sit I front of rosa and Tamina. We stay quiet and it becomes awkward.

"So what were you all talking about before we walked up?" Dean says.

"Punk." Rosa says and me and Tamina go wide eyed.

"Rosa!" We both say and Roman coughs putting his hand on my knee and i stiffen up.

"What about him?" Roman says sliding his hand up a little.

"AJ snuck out of the room to see him last night." Rosa blurts out again and Dean makes a oooooo sound.

"Oh is that right?" Roman says sliding his hand between my skirt and inches away from my panties.

I stay quiet as Seth and Dean stare at me.

"Mhm." I say smiling and taking a sip of my water.

His finger then briefly slides over my clit. And I see the smirk forming on his mouth at the corner of my eye.

He then slowly starts rubbing little circles over my clit and I let out a moan that I try and cover up with a cough.

His pace gets faster and my breathing gets heavier as I try to move his hand but he doesn't budge. He leans over and whispers something in my ear.

"Is daddy's little girl getting wet?" He ask and it's almost enough so make me moan out but I keep myself stable.

"Are you ok?" Tamina ask as suddenly Roman slides two fingers in showing no mercy.

"Fuck." I blurt out and everyone's eyes go wide. "Um sorry guys I forgot. I have to go find summer to talk about our match." I say snatching Romans hands away and standing up.

I leave them all sitting there confused while Roman just smirked.