16

I walked with Tamina and Summer down the halls of the Arena, I had a match with Nikki Bella tonight on RAW. I was looking down at my phone as Tamina stops in front of me making me bump into her.

"Um hello, I'm trying to walk." Stepping out the way but she steps in front of me.

"Punks walking over here." Summer says and I roll my eyes.

"Let's just turn around." Tamina says and I shake my head.

"I'm not scared of him Tamina." I told Tamina what had happened the other day between us, just a little different version.

"He put his hands on you." Summer says and I look at her and then Tamina.

"You told her!?" I ask loudly.

"Sorry babe, it slipped." She says and I roll my eyes shoving her out of the way and walking into the direction as punk.

"AJ." He says and I keep walking but he grabs my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me." I yell and he lets go quickly.

"Can we talk for a second please?" He ask and I think a little bit not sure of what to say. "Come on AJ." He says. For some reason I've always gave into him, he has that control over me.

"Fine, you have 3 minutes, go." I say and he starts explaining how sorry he is that he touched me and he was just mad and he just wanted me back blah blah blah. "I don't know what to say punk." I say after he gets finished.

"You don't have to say anything, just let me hug you." He says and I nod giving in again. He brings me into his arms and holds me tight. Really tight. He kisses my forehead and let's me go. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." He says and kiss him.

You might think I'm crazy, well I am crazy but punk has always been there for me, he's always been like my high school sweetheart. He was literally my first love and everybody knows you can't forget your first love.

"And you don't know how long I've wanted to do that." I say after kissing him and he smiles widely. His expression changes as he makes eye contact with someone and I turn around to see Dean and Roman walking by.

"Oh look, making AJ your side hoe again I see." Roman says and I actually pause for a second to make sure I heard him right. Hoe?

"Excuse me?" Punk says grabbing me.

"Let it go Roman, that isn't any of your business." Dean nudges his arm and tries to pull him along.

"It's ok though, she's used to being a side hoe." He spits and my heart turns. I know me and Roman aren't dating or never will date but I never knew he thought of me as a side hoe.

"Reigns lets go." Ambrose says and Roman turns and walks away, leaving me there in utter shock and a broken heart.