49

I rolled over to see a large tanned gorgeous Samoan man sleeping heavily beside me. His snoring is what probably woke me from my sleep but hearing it was somewhat peaceful. It's the type of sound I'd like to wake up too every morning.

I stared at him for a minute or two, just focusing on that and the quiet sound of his heartbeat thumping. It was at a normal pace, his long black hair layed across the pillow, it was a bit messy from our long night.

I knew he was exhausted by the way he was sleeping, it was early though and I knew only one man would be up this early and that's Mr. Rollins.

As to my expectations, when I rolled out of bed, I grabbed a tshirt and panties and slid them on, not bothering with pants, I slowly and quietly opened the door and walked through, shutting it behind me.

Seeing Seth sitting at the counter with a cup of coffee in his hand, I yawned as I walked over to the kitchen and I saw him jump a bit.

"You scared me." He whispered while taking a sip of his black coffee.

"Sorry." I apologized while grabbing a cup and filling it with coffee for myself. "Come out here." I whispered as I motioned towards the balcony.

He swiftly got out of his chair and we both made our way outside on the balcony that over looked the city. Even though it was early, the flow of traffic was still very constant below us.

"How've you been?" Seth finally spoke above a whisper.

"Good, and you?" I kept it short. I didn't really want to get into how I was actually feeling.

"Good I guess." He mumbled.

"You guess?" I questioned. Clearly he's not.

"There's been something on my mind lately." He said looking over at me.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Well you see it's about a girl." He said and I nodded my head for him to continue going. "I-I guess I really have huge feelings for her, but I fucked up. So bad."

"Sounds like you." I spoke which I immediately regretted once I saw the look on his face. "Oh sorry, that came out wrong."

"Yeah well anyways, I don't think she's forgave me, but I want a second chance so bad, what should I do?"

"Well do you plan on fucking up again?" I asked him. I know we were pretending to be talking about someone else but it was clear as day that he was referring to me.

"God no, never again." He answered quickly.

"Then, maybe you should tell her how you feel, maybe you should ask her on giving you another chance." I explained to him.

"Do you think she would give me one?" He ask.

"I don't see why not." I said and a smile spread across his face.

"AJ." He said looking directly into my eyes.

"Seth." I responded.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked sweetly and I nodded quickly. Maybe he changed, maybe he truly does care about me and want the best for me.

"Yes of course." I replied with a smile. "What are we doing?"

"Whatever you wanna do, it doesn't matter to me baby, we can eat or go to a movie."

"I like food." I commented.

"Eating it is then, we can leave around 5 ish?" He suggest and I nod.

"Sounds like a plan." I said standing up and walking back inside.