Natalia: "Thanks Preston. I don't even think these are being sold yet are they?"

Preston: "Nope your the first person aside from myself and obviously Landon and Lachlan to wear it. I know we have just met and this is one of those clichè movie moments but you look absolutely beautiful right now."

Natalia: "Well thanks. Your not too bad yourself I guess."

I noticed him looking at me and grinning awkwardly to himself. He was so cute it hurt. I heard him stiffen a giggle to himself. Running one of his hands through his hair as if it was a nervous habit. Or perhaps he was just nervous.

Natalia: "Hey I'm sorry to have to ask you this but I was wondering if you could help me lift the TV onto the table here? I can't seem to do it by myself and no one else is here right now."

Preston: "Yeah sure. Anything you need."

No this couldn't be happening. This only happens in those shitty fan fictions I keep reading about.

(I'LL FIX THE FUCKING WALL DON'T WORRY!)

After having helped me place the TV on the table in front of the couch. He even offered to help me unpack some of my boxes. I found it funny how the three boxes he chose to help me with included my console and a few games. My laptop and headset.

Preston: "How the fuck does this work?"

He had been here for a good half an hour now. I looked over having just finished putting the last little ornament from my mother on the mantelpiece to see Preston reading instructions for my desk.

Natalia: "You have got to be joking. Really?"

Preston: "No I'm totally fine. I can do this. It's a desk. It can't be this hard surely."

I watched him start to rifle through the many screws and bolts while he started to put the pieces together. I decided I would be nice and make him a coffee seeing as he has just helped me in unpacking my things. Even asking me where I wanted each item to go. He honestly couldn't have possibly helped me any more then he has. As I waited for the kettle to boil. I looked over to see him half way finished. But he looked like he was getting increasingly frustrated.

Natalia: "Are you having fun Preston?"

Preston: "honestly no. What is wrong with this thing? Why is it taking so long? Gah This is so frustrating."

I couldn't help but let out a laugh at his expense. It was great watching him struggle to put my desk together. After my kettle boiled and I finally made us both a coffee. I stood back and watched him fail. I tried to help him but he pushed me aside. Saying he wouldn't feel right if he started something and then had to get someone else to finish it. I guess it was a more chivalrous way to say he wanted to do it instead of playing the male/female card.

Time Skip 30 minutes

Turns out he had actually been doing it backwards and had to start again. During his attempts at building something so basic and simple. We were talking between each other about anything and everything. He would talk about his channel and how much he loved doing what he was doing. He also mentioned under his breath that he thought I looked beautiful in his clothes but I let that one slide for reasons.

Preston: "There. All done thank god for that."

Natalia: "What's this then?"

I knelt down and pretended to pick up a screw. He looked at me with a look of pure fear and defeat but I started laughing at him.

Natalia: "I'm kidding Preston. You finished my desk congratulations."

Preston: "That was hard. I think I'd rather be making videos then building this but I'm glad I was able to help you out."

Natalia: "Thank you Preston. I really appreciate you helping me."

Preston: Hey uh. Do you have any plans this afternoon? I mean. If there is anything else I can help you with I'd be more then happy to. I have a back up video I can out out to keep up today so it wouldn't be a bother."

Natalia: "Preston?"

Preston: "Yes?"

Natalia: "Are you dying to ask me if I want to spend time with you?"

Preston: "I'm trying but I'm not doing a very good job of it. I am probably just making myself look like a dick to be honest. I don't even know your name. I'm sorry."

Natalia: "Firstly. My name is Natalia. Secondly you are my favourite YouTuber so of course I would love to spend time with you even as a fan or a new friend and neighbour. But you have a job to do so perhaps I should give you my number first."

Preston: "oh uh. Yeah. Of course that would be great. If you want to."

Natalia: "Yes I want to. Now stop acting nervous I'm just your neighbour."

Preston: "Your beautiful. Your hair looks really nice against the red on the shirt. And the beanie makes you look gorgeous. Your eyes are so blue I've only seen eyes as blue as yours and I don't know how to break the news to Lachlan."

I laughed at him mumbling to himself. I never would have thought in my life that I would hear Preston mumble to himself or meet him. Let alone call me beautiful or gorgeous or anything for that matter.

Preston: "I might regret this but would you like to have dinner with me? Or go out and get to know each other perhaps?"

Natalia: "Preston I want you to know that I am your neighbour. And I will be living here. I don't want you to think that I would ever use you for my own game and that I want you to be sure of what your saying. As a fan I know exactly what your fans are like. So are you absolutely sure?"

Preston: "Yeah. I'm sure. I would have offered to stay here and help you unpack but I'm so glad to see the desk finished that I still want to talk to you. But I'm so glad to see that finished. I thought it was going to kill me."

Natalia: "Your funny Preston. But if you are sure. Then yes. I would love to join you for dinner."

I saw a smile spread across his face as he looked at me. I could have sworn I saw him blushing. Which honestly made him all the more adorable. But I told him what I thought and how the fans would take it and he is still willing to get to know me so if anything happens it's his fault. It was funny when he said he wanted to stay and help me some more. But that he was so happy to see the desk finished. I had to think to myself. Whether I wanted to be nice or mean to him.

Preston: "I can see you thinking there Nat. What's going through that pretty head of yours?"

Natalia: "Well two things right now. One being the fact that Preston fucking arsement called me pretty and beautiful. And secondly. Whether I want to be nice to you or mean."

He looked at me a little perplexed. I guess I would be too if someone said they didn't know whether they wanted to be nice or not.

Preston: "Whqt do you mean nice or mean. If it involves me staying here and getting to know you. Then you can be mean I guess."

I decided on the answer for myself. I saw how happy he was that he had finished my desk.

Natalia: "Come on. I'm starting to get hungry already and I'm sure you know some great fast food around here. You deserve a reward for having overcome the challenge of the desk."

He smiled at me as he held his hand out towards me. I shook his hand confidently. Causing us both to laugh at our own silliness. He gestured with his hand to me the front door so that we could leave. After making sure I had my house key, purse and phone. I made my way out with him next to me. He was really nervous.

Preston: "I'm kind of half glad you don't have anything else you need built. I would still gladly volunteer but at the same time. That desk was a bitch."

We rode the elevator down to the garage as he showed me to his car. I kept my giggling internally to myself. There was no way I was game enough to tell him about my chair that was still in the box beside my bed.