Iero Family

Gerard walked into the kitchen to see Frank standing there making some toast. He shuffled in his skeleton onesie pyjamas over to hug Frank from behind.

"How did you sleep?" Frank asked.

"Good. Coffee" Gerard mumbled into his shoulder.

"On it" Frank pulled out Gerard's red mug and poured the hot caffeine drink. "There you go"

"Thank you, Frankie" he kissed his cheek and walked over to sit at the table.

He had one of his drawing books on the table and his pencil pouch. He opened to a fresh page and looked around for something to draw. His eyes then landed on Frank. He was watching the toaster like a little kid waiting for the toast to pop up. His jawline looked stunning and his hair was perfectly messed up. So Gerard started drawing.

"Hey Mom. Hey Dad" Miles said walking into the kitchen. He went straight to pour a bowl of cereal.

"Hey kiddo" Frank said. He then jumped scared since the toast popped up. Miles just laughed at his Dad and sat at the table.

"What you doing?"

"Sh" was all Gerard said as he kept drawing.

"Okay then" he turned around so he can look at his Dad. "How you doing Dad?"

"Good" he walked over and sat next to his husband. "Gonna have to started packing up my stuff for tour"

"When you going?" Miles asked.

"Next Friday I'm gonna do three shows in town then I'm on the road"

"How's it being on the road?"

"It's fun. I mean if your cool with your bandmates and they won't drive you crazy, you'll be fine. I was fine with your Mom when we were in the van and bus" he looked at Gerard and tried to look at what he's drawing, but Gerard was sorta blocking it with his arm.

"What ya drawing, Gee?"

"Shhhh" he said again.

"Okay. Fuck. Anyway kiddo, how's school been?"

"Good. Just been hanging out with Zach" Miles told him.

"What's going on with you two anyway?" Frank asked.

"We're sorta dating. I think"

"You think? How can you not be sure if you're dating someone or not?" Frank asked confused.

"Because like we kiss sometimes, but we're friends. So yeah"

Gerard put his pencil down and turned the book so Frank can see it. Then he turned to look at his son.

"So you're gonna date the guy that pretty much ruined the relationship with a guy you supposably loved"

"What do you want me to do Mom? I know Dylan doesn't want to talk to me again" Miles said.

"The thing is you're not trying Calix" Gerard said with the parental tone. "If you really love him you will do whatever you can to be with him. That's what your father did. Even though I was married he still tried to win me over and he did"

"Well I'm fucking sorry I'm not like Dad! If he wants me to stay away from him then I will!" Miles yelled getting pissed off.

"I'm just saying you need to-"

"I'm sorry I'm not you either! I'm not some weirdo drawing someone with out them knowing! Even if you're married to the person it's fucking weird!" Miles had stood up and walked out of the room and went up stairs.

Gerard turned and looked at Frank. "Is it w-"

"No. Of course not" Frank said cutting off his husband. "I love all the drawings you do of me. You know that, Gee"

"I guess we're just weird together"

"Of course. We've known that for years now"

Two Weeks Later
Gerard was sitting in his drawing room as he went off the first copy of the new issue of Umbrella Academy. He then opened his laptop to email Gabriel that it was perfect. He then noticed the time and opened Skype.

He started calling Frank since it's the time he usually does. He waited and then he saw the adorable faced man he loves.

"Hi Frankie" he said waving.

"Hey Geebear" Frank said back smiling. He missed his husband so much. He missed his now dyed grayish hair and cute little faces he makes. "What you up to?"

"I just finished reading" Gerard paused to pull the comic up so it would be infront of his face. "This bad boy" he then showed half of his face and whispered, "It was amazing"

"Fuck. I wish I could read. To feel the new pages turn against my fingers. To smell the fresh ink"

"Oh my god. Shut up. You're making me horny" Gerard said as he slammed the comic down on the desk.

"Fuck me too. I miss you so fucking much" Frank said with so much yearning in his voice.

"Me too. What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm here with the guys and drinking a coke"

"Oh, what does it say?" Gerard asked like a little kid.

"It says" Frank turned the can so he can see. "Share with a kiss" he made a kissy face to Gerard and Gerard blew a kiss back.

"I miss you"

"I miss you too. You're coming to New York next week right?" Frank asked.

"Yeah. I haven't told Calix yet. He still hasn't talked to me"

"Still?" Frank said shocked.

"Yeah. Whatever. He never really liked talking to me. He always goes to you" Gerard stated.

"Still he should talk to you. I'll text him later. I have to go baby" Frank said.

"Alright be safe. Love you Frankie"

"Love you too Gee. I'll text you later" he then ended the call. He shot Miles a quick text saying that Gerard was gonna head to New York next week and to talk to him.

Miles got the message and rolled his eyes and continued band practice. He could careless about talking to his mom.

A/n: Sorry I made Miles sorta a dick. I just had to. I love writing cute domestic Gerard and Frank. So the next chapter will be a time skip to the band's first show and after that a special chapter about another family. By the way I'm sorry this is shorter compared to the others. Still thank you for reading.