Dates

"Do you guys want to go to that one café after school?" Sally asked everyone at the table which was just Bliss, Johnny, Dylan, and Miles.

"I can't. Miles and I are babysitting Locklyn for a few hours as Mom and Dad go to some meeting" Dylan said before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"I'm going on a date with Johnny. Maybe you and Whistler should hang out" Bliss suggested.

"Yeah. I'll go check with him. See ya losers later" she grabbed her stuff and walked away.

"Why does she always gotta call us losers?" Johnny asked.

"Maybe it's a sign of endearment" Miles took a sip of his juicebox he took from a freshmen when he entered the bathroom. The kid dropped his bag and ran as soon as he saw Miles. "I'm gonna go smoke. Come on babe"

Dylan and Miles headed out to the bleachers before the bell rang. Miles smoked while Dylan sat on the sofa studying for the upcoming test. It was how they usual were minus the occasional kiss of course.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That movie was pretty stupid" Bliss said. Johnny and her had gone to the movies for their date and were now in the car. They were heading back to Johnny's house now.

"You picked it" he said smiling.

"No. You did" he flipped her off and she grabbed it to hold his hand.

They got to the house to see his dad and Trinity wasn't home. He found the note on his bedroom door saying that the two went to the store.

They decided to do some school work since they didn't want to fail class on the first week. Bliss turned her head and kiss Johnny. It was getting intense and Johnny moved so he could be on top of her.

Bliss was kissing him but as soon as he put his hand on her waist she freaked out. She shoved him off and sat up. She hugged her knees as she put her head down.

Johnny looked at her with sad eyes. "I'm sorry B" he was gonna reach out for her but figured he probably shouldn't touch her. "You know I would never ever hurt you, Bliss. I'm not that asshole"

"I know. It's just" she started crying and Johnny instantly moved to hug her. He held her as she cried into his shirt. These were the moments that he wished that he could take all of Bliss's sadness away. He wanted his strong know it all girlfriend to be happy. If only that bastard never touched her. Johnny will do anything to protect her now because he loves her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Call me if you'll need a ride home" Miles told Sally as she got out of his car. He had drove her to Whistler's while Dylan stayed at the house with Locklyn.

"Alright. Bye" she walked to the doorstep and knocked on the door as Miles drove away.

The door opened to revel her boyfriend wearing a white shirt, some shorts, and a snapback to tame his hair.

"Hey" he gave her a soft kiss then opened the door wider. "Come on in"

"Hey baby. Did you do the work for psyc-" she stopped short due to the other person in the house. "Hey Zach"

Zach was sitting on the couch with his bass in his lap. He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and some black skinny jeans. He didn't really pay attention to Sally at all.

"Did you still want to go to that café?" Whistler ask since he felt like there was a lot of tension in the room.

"If you want to" she said.