Relationships

*Month Later*
Miles and Dylan were at Miles house for a difference. Dylan was sitting at the messy desk that Miles had in his room. He was trying to do his AP Calculus homework. Miles, of course, decided to not do the homework. Dylan remembers him saying something along the lines, "that bitch giving homework on weekends? No wonder why I hate her"

He had his usual black skinny jeans on but this time he was wearing one of Miles shirts. It was white and on the front it said 22. It was slightly big on him since Miles was taller. He had his usual black framed glasses on since he got his mom's bad eye sight. He was having a messy hair day so he wore his black beanie.

Miles was wearing the same jeans he usually wears. A little fun fact Dylan knows about Miles is that he doesn't wash his jeans until the second week mark. He said that it's cause he likes the memories that are within them.
Anyway he was also wearing a Smith's shirt that his dad gave him. He was laying on his bed with his baby blue color electric guitar against him. He had been going to band practice a lot so he was still trying to perfect the riffs since they might start doing gigs soon.

This was the first time in awhile that the couple got to spend a day together. Of course they saw each other at school, but after school Miles would go to Zach's for band practice. The had written a total of five songs which was enough for an EP. They were just trying to perfect them before they recorded them and to get the lyrics down. Dylan was sorta bugged by it in the beginning, but he knew how passionate Miles can be with music.

"Can you help me?" Dylan asked.

Miles put the guitar next to him and got off the bed. He walked over and pulled Dylan out of the chair and sat down. He then patted his lap signaling to Dylan to sit in his lap.

Dylan does and he watches Miles as he figured out the hard equations for him. Dylan liked seeing how Miles squinted his golden brown eyes at the paper since he was trying to focus on the problem. Sometimes he would crinkle his nose once he notices he makes a mistake so he twirls the pencil in his hand to erase the problem.

"There" Miles said as he put the pencil down. He turned his head to look at Dylan to see him watching him. "What are you looking at?"

"My incredibly gorgeous and smart boyfriend" Dylan said with a smile.

Miles just smiled and shook his head. "Yeah right"

Dylan was gonna say that his statement wasn't a lie, but Miles kissed him before he could. Dylan wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck as he fell into the trance his nicotine lips had. It was his biggest weakness now.

They were getting really into it, but Miles phone went off. He broke the kiss and moved Dylan off his lap. He walked over to the bed and picked up the phone.

"Hello...oh yeah....I forgot...yeah....I'll meet you there....alright....bye" Miles hung up and then looked at Dylan, who was pretending to do his homework instead of listening in on the conversation. "Hey, baby, I'm gonna have to head out"

"Oh. Where you heading out to?" Dylan asked.

"Um..just gonna go figure out lyrics" Miles said as he went to his closet to get a flannel to wear over his shirt.

"At Jake's?" Dylan was watching Miles as he asked the question.

"Uh, no. I'm gonna go to this café place with Zach" Miles said while butting on his boots.

"Oh. Okay" Miles had notice the disappointment in his boyfriend's voice.

"What's wrong?" Miles said with concerned and slight annoyance.

"It's just" Dylan paused. "You spend a lot of time with just Zach"

"Are accusing me of cheating on you?" Miles said pissed.