New York

"Have you heard from Bliss at all?" Meagan asked as her, Patrick, and Locklyn were sitting on the couch. Locklyn was sitting next to his mother with his teething toy in his mouth. Luckily for Patrick the little boy took his medicine easily.

"Not since two days ago. She's gonna be in New York tomorrow so she's gonna probably FaceTime me" Patrick told her as Locklyn grabbed his hand to hold onto.

"That's good. How have the other kids been?" Meagan asked as she took a sip of her cold water.

"Bronx called two days ago and said that schools doing good. Passing all his classes and his job at the coffee shop on campus is giving him more hours. He said him and Bandit our trying to get like a studio apartment close to the college so they don't have to stay at the dorms"

"That's really good. What is he majoring in again?" Meagan asked since she couldn't remember.

"In journalism. Which brings me to Sally" Patrick sighed cause last night the girl gave him a headache.

"What did she do?" Meagan was scared to hear the answer.

"So I guess she wants to start designing clothes. So she went to our closet and took Pete's shirt he got from Marc Jacobs when we decided to go to fashion week like a year or two ago. That shirt was like made for Pete and no one else had one like it so back to Sally. She ended up cutting up the jacket to put the design that it had on one of my denim jacket. So she was telling us it wasn't a big deal, but to Peter it was. So he was yelling at her about how when he said she can use his clothes in our closet that he meant wear them not destroy them. So Locklyn started crying due to the yelling and his medicine wore off. So yeah, massive headache"

"Jeez. Did she at least apologize?" Meagan asked.

"Yeah. She kept saying sorry to me and Pete. She said it won't happen again cause she, and I quote, said 'I can just take Dylan's clothes.'"

Meagan laughed and Patrick did as well. "Speaking of Dylan, how's he been?"

"Good. He's been spending time with Kit a lot and he's always on his phone. I think he misses Miles. Just as a friend"

"I can imagine. The two have been best friends since they were babies"

"True. Now enough about me" Patrick moved so both of his legs were on the couch and he was facing his best friend. "Tell me how your date with Josh went last night"

"It was really nice. We went to Mr. Chows since it was the most familiar place for both of us. We just talked about you know our family and work. It was really good and-" Patrick watch as she bit her lip to try to hide her smile.

"And?" He pressed.

"We kissed!!!" She said excited. "It was so nice. Like I felt that spark you always talk about. Like the one you feel everytime you kiss Pete" she told him.

"So you think it's gonna work? I mean I think you guys will be a good couple" Patrick asked.

"I mean the date was good, but I don't know if it's the same for him. I mean maybe he felt like he had to kiss me cause it's the proper thing to do. This morning he posted a picture of his tattoo of Tyler's name. Maybe he really isn't interested" she said with a sad tone.