Similarities and Secrets

Dylan was sitting in the uncomfortable chair that he hates to say is so familiar. He had a hand on his bump as he looked at Miles. The younger boy was hooked to IVs and was safely asleep. The doctors said they were lucky the ambulance got to the house so fast. Dylan was beyond happy to know Miles was okay. That didn't mean he wasn't pissed off.

"Look at that. An angel watching me sleep" Dylan snapped out of his daze to see Miles was awake. Even when he was in a hospital gown and looked dead looking, he was still cocky.

"You fucking asshole" was all Dylan said as he started standing up.

"What did I do?" Miles asked confused.

"What did you do! You scared the shit out of me Miles! You collapsed on the sidewalk! I thought you were dying! You fucking were! You overdosed on cocaine and pain killers!"

"I'm sorry" was all Miles can think to say.

"That's not gonna cut it this time. I'm done with this" Miles watched as Dylan walked out the room not looking back.

Miles laid there feeling guilty. He never meant for this to happen. For Dylan to have to worry about him. For him to be in a hospital bed hooked to IVs.

"You were right. We really are alike" Miles looked at the door to see Pete leaning on the doorframe watching him.

"If you're here to say how I messed up and how I'm a piece of crap, I really don't want to hear it" the boy said.

"I'm just here to say I get how you feel" Miles rolled his eyes since he couldn't stand Pete right now. Just a few days ago the older man was yelling at him. "I know your scared"

Miles looked at his lap since maybe Pete did understand. "I was the same way when I found out about Bronx. I fucked everything up with his mom and when Dylan came along I was scared of fucking that up. I finally was with the person I love yet I felt I didn't deserve it. I still feel like I don't deserve having this family. I was hard on you because I thought if I had someone like that in my life I would of man up"

"Well it didn't work did it. I'm still in a hospital bed with a pregnant fiancé who hates me" Miles said.

"He doesn't hate you. Dylan hates a very limited amount of people. He could never hate you. He's just mad because he almost lost you. I'm not gonna tell you what he told me since its his place to do so" Pete told him.

"Are my mom and dad here?" Miles said changing the subject

"Yeah. They wanted me to try to talk some sense into you"

"Thanks. I know I can be an arrogant prick sometimes and I know I don't deserve to be with your son"

"You're right about being a prick but you're wrong about not deserving Dylan" with that Pete left the room to let Miles think about what he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sally and Kit where packing for their hike they had been planning for days. Since Sally finished he fashion line she need to take pictures. Bliss was gonna join them to take the pictures plus she knew the perfect spot to take them.

Kit drove them to the opening of the forest. They got off and put their backpacks on and started on their three hour walk plus half an hour of going up a small hill to the other side. They finally got to their location. It was a small house with a little garden area. Sally and Kit looked at it with amazement.

"How did you find this place again, sis?" Sally asked as her twin walked them to the front door.

She pulled a key out of her boot and unlocked the door. "It's mine and Johnny's place"

"I remember you telling us you randomly found a abandon house" Kit said as they walked in. It was a decent size place. The couple had the place fully furnished. There was a couch and a coffee table in the living room. In the back corner was a full size bed and opposite to it was a fridge and stove. There was fairy lights hanging on the walls and different pictures hanging. All of them were of Johnny and Bliss but a few of them were of the group of friends at school.

Kit was still looking at the picture as Sally went to find her sister who had left their side. Sally heard noise in another room so she walked in to see it was a red room for Bliss to develop her pictures.

"This place is amazing, Bliss"

She turned around from looking at the pictures hanging. "Thanks. Just promise me you won't tell anyone about this, not even mom and dad"

"Why not?" Sally was confused as why she wanted to keep this place hidden.

"Just promise" Sally took notice to how there was a slight desperation in Bliss's voice.

"I promise" Bliss smiled as a thanks. "But"

"I knew there a was gonna be a but" Bliss said as she still had a slight smile on her face.

"You have to be my other model"

"No. Out of the question"

"Come on Bliss. You have to be in my photoshoot" Sally begged.

"Fine. It's only because I don't want anyone to know about me coming here"

Sally clapped her hands and jumped and down in happiness. The whole time taking the pictures, Sally wondered why she was being so secretive.

A/n: Sorry it's been so long and this chapter is short. I've been going through a lot so haven't had time to write. If you have any suggestions for a future chapter leave it in the comments section and I'll try to post as soon as I can.