Award

"We'll be back. Take care of Locklyn and don't make a mess" Patrick told his kids.

"We will" Dylan said as Locklyn sat next to him. Pete and Patrick left to go set everything up for tomorrow.

"We need to figure out this speech or we're screwed" Bliss said to the two.

"I know" Sally agreed. Tomorrow was the MTV music video awards and Patrick was getting a special award for everything he's done.

"Wait. I'm gonna see if Miles is free to Skype" Dylan said as he grabbed his laptop.

Bliss rolled her eyes while Sally smiled. Sally understood that her older brother loved the family friend. Bliss still was annoyed with their relationship considering that she had a crush on the younger boy her whole childhood. Sure she was with Johnny and was happy, but Miles was always gonna be there.

"Hey, Mi!" Dylan shouted excited once he saw his boyfriend's face.

"Hey babe. Hey girls" Miles waved and the twins waved back. "So what's up? I'm on break right now"

"We're gonna be working on the speech for mom so I just wanted your input" Dylan told him.

"Okay. What do you got so far?" Sally grabbed the paper and read the couple sentences they had written down last night.

"That sounds really good" Miles told them. "I heard there's gonna be a special performance that night"

"Sounds boring" Bliss said as she spined the pen with her finger.

"Shit" Miles whispered as there was lots of noise. "I'm gonna have go. I think they need me on set"

"Okay" Dylan didn't want to say bye yet. He felt like he hardly talked to his boyfriend. "You're gonna come back for the awards right?" Dylan asked.

"I don't know. I'm still trying to work things out. I'll call you later on today" Miles said.

"Alright. Bye. Love you"

"Love you too" the screen went black as Miles hung up. "Alright. Let's finish this"

"Remember just be yourself" Patrick said to the kids. Locklyn had stayed at the house with Meagan since the show was gonna be late and the little boy didn't want to hear all the loud noises.

"We know mom" Sally said looking in the mirror she had in her clutch. She was the only one excited to do the red carpet. She always was in love with fashion. Pete always believed when she got older she would be a model. She would be wonderful for the job with her beautiful strawberry blond hair. The door opened and Pete got out first and then held a hand out for Patrick to take. The kids followed close behind and stood by their parents. Andy, Joe, and Kit soon arrived so Fall Out Boy took pictures as a group and the kids took pictures together.

"Hey gorgeous" Johnny said as he walked up to Bliss. He was wearing a blue suit and Trinity wore a red suit.

"Hey. Are you sure this is a good idea?" She was worried that Josh wouldn't like the surprise that the two had.

"It'll be fine" he said as he kissed her cheek.

"Excuse me" Dylan looked towards the voice to see Miles. He was dressed in a sweater with a jacket over it and some jeans. "Sorry I'm late" he walked straight to Dylan and kissed him while rest a hand on his stomach.

Dylan could hear all the cameras flashing but he could careless. His Miles was home.

Teenagers On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara