Showtime

*Two Days Later*
It was Miles and the guys big day. They already did sound check at the venue and were waiting by the bar. Everyone was pretty much there. Miles family, the Wentz family, the Trohman family, the Dun family, and the guys family. There were several fans socializing and some even came up for autographs.

The venue was sorta like a bar/café. Miles was standing with Trinity, Bandit, Bronx, and the guys. Sally was standing by Kit and Crystal. All the other parents were sitting and Bliss kept close to her mother with Johnny.

Brendon and Pete were sitting together talking about work while the Andy and Joe were talking to Josh. Patrick was sitting with Frank and Gerard and having small talk.

"Hey look what I found" Dylan said walking over. "This one's for you and this one's for you"

He handed Gerard a dark blue flower crown and Frank a dark purple one. He was wearing a red one himself.

"Where did you get those from?" Patrick asked his son.

"Oh Whistler found them so he didn't want them and gave them to me" Dylan explained.

While they were talking Sally was talking about school with Kit and his girlfriend. Soon Crystal had gone to the bathroom so it was just Kit and Sally.

"How you been, Dot?" Kit asked. He was the only one who called Sally by her middle name.

"Good. Just been dealing with cheer and my classes" Sally said. "What about you?"

"Honestly I'm pretty done with Crystal"

"Why's that?" She asked. "Did you guys get into a fight or something?"

"She's just always complaining and saying stuff about you"

"Me?" Sally asked puzzled.

"Yeah. Don't worry. I handled it" Kit told her

"You don't have to stand up for me"

"I want to" he said "You'll always be a sister to me"

That killed Sally for him to say, but before Kit can see her hurt expression the lights went off meaning it's showtime.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They went through their four songs and now we're gonna do their last. This time Miles went to his mic to talk.

"So this is gonna be our last song for tonight. We appreciate all of you coming and liking our stuff. You can get these songs for free on Bandcamp. So this last song is really close to my heart. Jake and I wrote this one about a important date for me. February 25th"

Pete and Patrick looked at each other and then Bliss. She just had her eyes glued on Miles as she held Johnny's hand.

"Coincidentally that date also involves my mom. So this song is for my mom, Bliss, and Pete. This is Suicide Saturday"

The song was upbeat and catchy, but the family were listening to the lyrics closely. Bliss couldn't help but smile when Jake sang while looking at her:

I met her once, she was tight, she was tight
She was tight, she was tight, she was tight as hell

After the song people went up to them to get pictures and autographs. They finally got to their family and friends who all congratulated them on a great performance.

"Can I talk to you guys alone for a moment?" Pete said to the band. They went outside so they could be alone and no one would disturb them.

"I'm sorry for writing that song. I should of asked first" Miles said quickly since he was scarred that Pete was mad at him.