Not Prepared

A/n: Gonna give you guys a trigger warning. Since I know some people are sensitive to this kind of stuff. Once you read the 11th paragraph you'll know why.

"I'll go and get Sally. We'll meet you by the car" Miles nodded and ran back up the stairs.

He went to the room to see Bliss still laying on the floor crying. He went over and bent down and touched her shoulder. "Hey. It's okay. It's just me Miles. Let's get you home. Can you walk?"

She shook her head and pulled her knees up to bury her face in them. "Alright. I'm gonna pick you up. Is that okay with you" she nodded her head.

He went and picked her up bridal style. He was glad she was small and not so heavy since he wasn't as strong as people thought. He grabbed her camera that was thrown on the bed and then left the room.

He got outside and walked toward the car to see the other two standing there waiting. Dylan ran over as soon as he saw them coming over.

"Oh my god" he said with tears in his eyes. "What happen, Mi?" He asked.

Miles didn't say anything as he headed over and laid Bliss in the back seat. Sally got in and sat next to her. Bliss sat up and hugged her sister. She was crying into Sally's hair and Sally was trying to calm her down.

Miles got in the driver's seat and Dylan got into the passenger seat. Miles started driving just slightly above the speed limit and kept looking through the mirror to look at Bliss.

"Bliss, what happened?" Sally asked as she had tears down her face.

Bliss just shook her head. She didn't want to remember at all. Sally pulled Bliss away to fully look at her.

Her eye makeup was running down her face with her tears and her eyes were filled with fear and sadness. She noticed her shirt was buttoned wrong and her skirt was crooked. She also took notice of the now purple bruises on both of her wrists.

"Bliss, tell me what I think happened didn't happen" she begged.

Bliss just cried and said, "I want mom" That answered all Sally's questions.

"Oh my god. Miles drive faster" Sally demanded.

"I'm trying to. I can't get pulled over or my mom would kill me" he looked towards the passengers side to see Dylan crying.

He reached over and grabbed Dylan's hand to hold. Miles glanced over to see Dylan looking at him. He squeezed the others hand to reassure him everything's going to be okay. Dylan squeezed back and kept crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once Miles pulled in front of the house, everyone got out and Miles carried Bliss again. Dylan opened the front door and held it open for them.

Patrick was sitting on the couch and looked towards the door when he saw it opened. He then saw the Iero's son carrying the youngest twin.

"Oh my god" he said as he stood up and headed towards them. Miles softly sat Bliss on the couch and Patrick immediately sat next to her.

She hugged her mother right away, crying even harder. "Mommy" she whimpered out.

"I'm right here sweetie. It's okay. Everything is gonna be okay" he said as he ran his hand through her black hair to calm her down.

Pete had gotten out of the bathroom and saw all the commotion in the living room. He looked at the couch to see his husband with tears in his eyes as he was hugging their daughter as she cried.

"What happened?" He said to the three teenagers standing by the couch watching. The three didn't know what to say.

"Tell me what the fuck happened!" Pete yelled.