Locklyn's Birthday and Forgiveness

"Where is the birthday boy!" Brendon shouted once he made it to the backyard of the Wentz's.

Dallon was trying to catch up with his husband. He had been watching Brendon every single minute making sure he didn't​ hurt himself or the baby.

"Hi Uncle Bren!" Locklyn shouted back as he ran to hug his legs. The little boy was really excited for his second birthday party. His first birthday wasn't anything as big. Pete and Patrick had gotten cupcakes and all the kids got the little boy a bunch of gifts.

"Da!" Locklyn then ran over to his father so he can go down the huge slide again.

"Hey newlyweds" Patrick said walking over. He had been running around much of the day refilling the snack bowls and saying hi to everyone.

"Hey. Mama Bear looks tired" Brendon joked.

"You have no idea. You two better be prepared for when that little one comes out"

"I'm mentally preparing​ already" Dallon said as he put his arm around his husband's waist. Patrick smiled as he walked over to his husband and the birthday boy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miles parked his car and got out. He grabbed the nicely wrapped gift on backseat and locked the doors. He walked up the driveway and saw on the door that is said to come in.

He opened the door and walked straight to the backyard. He decided that he wanted to hand the little boy his gift.

"Miles!" Locklyn shouted as he ran across the yard into Miles waiting arms. Miles held the boy with one arm while he held the gift in the other.

"Happy birthday day Locklyn" Miles kissed his cheek as Locklyn kept hugging him. Pete was talking to Brendon and Dallon when he saw the young Iero boy. He practically threw his plate down as he headed that way.

Miles had placed the little boy on the floor and was crouched down with him. "Here's the best gift you'll ever have"

He handed the boy the gift but Pete grabbed it and pulled Miles up. He pushed the 19 year old boy away from his son.

"You get the fuck out of here now" Pete said pissed as he shoved the present into Miles chest.

"I'm just here-"

"I don't give a fuck about why you're here. You have no right to be here after what you did to Dylan" Patrick had saw his birthday boy looking sad and he noticed Pete talking to Miles.

"Shit" he handed Meagan his plate of food as he rushed over.

"Patrick tell Pete I'm just here to-"

"You shouldn't be here Miles" Patrick softly told him.

"You too! I'm just here to give Locklyn his gift" Miles was starting to get pissed off.

"I told you to leave so get the fuck out of here!" Pete shouted causing everyone to look their way.

"Really? You're really gonna cause a scene at your​ son's birthday party? You think I'm gonna be a bad dad but look at you. You're just as much of a monster as I am" with that Miles walked away. On his way to the door he heard a guitar. He followed the sound till he was standing in front of Dylan's door. The door was cracked open so Miles slowly pushed it open to see some more to see the still beautiful 20 year old boy. He was wearing a green loose jumper and some black skinny jeans that Miles knew had a stretchy band on top. Dylan's hair was very untamed but he still looked beautiful to Miles.

He had his guitar on his lap as he sat at the edge of this childhood bed. He then started singing along with the tune he was playing.

Miles watched as Dylan softly cried as he sang about his memories of them together.